A angel?

So what happened is once Alastor was on Earth again he lost most of his powers that he had and so he is weak until now....

  Your p.o.v.

You woke up to cling in your kitchen, you wiggle out of Alastor's grip. You walked down the stairs and gasped at what you saw, you saw a unconscious charlie on the ground, you bullies about to hit her. You ran and took the hit for Charlie.

You fell to the ground whimpering in pain, your vision got blurry as you saw a dash of white. You got up but heard a voice "Stay down m'lady" you were confused why he called you that "Go to sleep and everything will be okay" you then fell into a deep slumber.

You felt someone carry you "Alastor?" you softly questioned you heard a chuckle "it's John" you opened your eyes slightly "nice to meet you" you felt him kiss your head, you fell asleep but you heard what John said to Alastor "Alastor 2 things please use this to gain back your power, and protect (y/n) at all costs" the voices drowned out and you fell asleep.

                          ~ BEGINNING OF NIGHTMARE~

You woke up to a warmth by you "Al?" Alastor looked down at you "Yes dear" you heard Charlie's voice and you smiled "Dear?" You looked at Al "Who is John" Alastor just picked you up and went to your room "He is.....well....your gaurdian angel and your older brother" he said your wings came out "Ah! Why do I have these!" Al looked suprised "That I do not know, my dear" you went to the bathroom.

You forced your wings to go back and you screamed when you saw Vaggie tied up in your shower. All of a sudden your wings turned white "Vaggie wake up!" and for some reason you couldn't move "AL! HELP!" the world started to spin.

                       ~THE END OF THE NIGHTMARE~

You jolted up just a nightmare your head hurt. You walked downstairs "Hey Alastor!" you said cheerfully "Hello my dear" he smiled patting the seat next to him. You walked over and sat next to him Angel came down and you noticed the tension between you and him.

You got up giving Al a look he nodded, you grabbed Angels hand and led him outside. You turned back "Do you really love me?" Angel looked down "Yeah" you shook your head "Why?" He looked up "Well, you look so pretty and so-""YOU ONLY LOVE ME FOR MY LOOKS- you have to love me for who I am Angel" Angel walked over, grabbing the back of my head

He pulled me into a kiss, my eyes widened, you pushed him away "Stop! I'm dating Alastor, and I love him!" you said looking at angel hurt "I always GET WHAT I WANT" you backed up "Angel-" Angel started to laugh evilly "You know it's too late" you felt something tie you up "ANGEL STOP THIS" he just walked towards you smirking.

You screamed "JOHN! AL!" Angel got closer and kissed you you tried pulling away but you couldn't. He smirked and was about to grab you when you saw John and Al pulling Angel away. You sighed in releif and let the tears fall "Guys!" Vaggie and Charlie came out and untied you, you fell in there arms sobbing.

They hugged you "That's not Angel, don't worry" you looked up "Really?" they both nodded. You smiled a little all of a sudden a strong wind came and you girls fell on the ground.

"(Y/n)~" you shrunk back in fear something snapped but it felt good your wings and eyes went white "STEP DOWN SATAN" you couldn't control anything "Oh so m'lady is angry at me" you growled "You hurt me!" you said you pulled out this beautiful staff  you chanted this weird language. You finished and Satan screamed and dissapeared, you fell down and blacked out.

A/n- does this make sense? If it doesn't it will soon.