Disaster!

Your p.o.v

You woke up and Alastor woke up with you "How are you feeling?" you just kissed Alastor "Good!" you giggled and went downstairs and cooked some breakfast the boys said they had somewhere to go but Vaggie went with them. So it was you, Charlie, and Mimzy.

You were reading Wattpad when a storm started, you turned on the news "Sever thunderstorm warning in effect until 2:57 am tommorow morning you called the gang "Hello... Yeah.... There is a severe thunderstorm warning so you need to come home.. okay.. bye!" you hung up.

Mimzy was cleaning, you and Charlie were playing Minecraft. All of a sudden you heard your phone ring you looked at it :
TORNADO WARNING IN EFFECT FOR THE NEXT 2 HOURS!

You pulled Mimzy and Charlie into the basement, all three of you were scared you heard the door open, you rushed upstairs and dragged them down here. They gave you a question look "Tornado!" they just nodded. Your anxiety started to kick in and you started to breathe heavily, Alastor noticed "Dear?" you looked up and Al opened his arms and you rushed into them.

You smiled softly "Thanks" you softly said, all of a sudden the power went out making you and Charlie scream. Alastor hugged you tighter "Shhhhh" he cooed you were silently sobbing in his chest, you have a phobia of tornados. Which wasn't good in these situations especially alone.

Once two hours passed Al said it was safe to come out "(y/n) its fine nothing happened" you sighed in relief "Good" you saw husk drink "Husk I don't think you should drink" Husk already was drunk and he came over to you "Well~ I think you should drink and have some-" Al pulled you away and hissed "Husk stay away from (y/n)!" Husk backed away a little.

Alastor smirked "(Y/n), I think we should go rest" as if on cue you yawned "Agreed" Husk just 'tsk' Alastor promised himself to take care of him.

You both headed to your room cuddling "I'm going to take a nap" Al just nodded and you drifted off to sleep.

A/n- Hello long time so see! Hoped you enjoyed! Stay safe byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!