Weird

You ran to Alastor crying "wake up please" Alastor jumped up, you screamed "you just got pranked" he screamed. You were just staring, he stared at you. You jumped on him, crying "I thought you actually left me" you were smiling, he wiped you tears.

"I'm going to take a shower" you said, he nodded and left.

After the shower

You got out, a towel around you, you went to your closet and the towel fell, you heard a whistle, you turned around. "ANGEL GET OUT" you screamed out, he just stood there. You wrapped the towel around you again, Alastor appeared and dragged Angel out. You sighed, "Alastor your the best" you wispered.

You walked downstairs Angel smirked at you, he was definitely up to something. "(Y/n) have this" Angel gave it to you, you grabbed it, and drank. You felt, weird, it was VODKA!!!! I walked over to Alastor "Angel gave me VODKA" your words slurred, Alastor looked angry. Angel definitely felt his wrath.

Right as Alastor walked back in, you passed out, falling into his arms.

In the morning

You woke up to Alastor snuggled into your chest. You smiled and kissed his forehead, a massive headache struck. You wimpered in pain, that woke Alastor "what's wrong Dear" you held your head, he got the idea. You got up held onto the bed for support. Alastor helped you up, which you appreciated "thank you" you whispered, he just nodded.

Alastor kept a eye on you for the whole day, and so did Charlie and Vaggie, to you Charlie and Vaggie were like your Mom's. They got over-protective sometimes, which you enjoyed when they would threaten Angel.  When you would have headaches the squad would cuddle you, cheering you up.

"Dear, it's time for bed" Alastor called from your room "coming" you called back, after saying goodnignt to everybody, you later down in bed cuddiling Alastor. You never realized how warm he was until now. He was your hope, light, and smile.

You kissed his lips, then drifted off to sleep. A place where Happiness was, where you belonged.

Author-chan: I will write a longer one next time bye my reader's ❤️ ❤️❤️