Aiden!?!?

Your p.o.v

I woke up in the morning and saw husk with bandages everywhere I sighed knowing Alastor did that. You walked over to the stove and started cooking breakfast. You were going to stir the eggs when your finger slipped and touched the hot stove.

You yelled and fell backwards, Husk bursted out laughing while you were a little dizzy. You got up and got the eggs on the table.

"Husk that hurt! Stop laughing" Husk just laughed harder, you growled but let him go. You promised yourself you'll get him back soon, you walked to the couch holding your burned finger. You groaned when you realized you made eggs for no reason, at least there wasn't that much. And that is what you had for breakfast.

You were walking into your room when you saw Alastor with no shirt on singing to a tune. You blushed and ran downstairs, and hid behind Vaggie, she turned to you "What happened" you gulped and blushed even harder.

"I may have...saw..Alastor shirt-less" Vaggie's eyes widened, Charlie tripped, Angel spit out his coffee on you, Husk was passed out so yeah! You screamed and ran around with steam coming off you. Angel ran around too, knowing Al is going to kill him.

You ran around and heard Al chuckle, you stopped running and steam came off you. The room got cold, Alastor seemed mad.

You couldn't help it you had tears now, you looked at Angel "Why is this coffee so hot!" you murmered. Angel shrugged, you ran to your room and changed. You saw Angel with a bandage around his head.

You glared at Al he just smirked, you heard the doorbell ring. You told the squad to hide or turn human. You opened the door and got pulled into a kiss, you pulled away instantly "WHO ARE- AIDEN!" you screamed.

Aiden had his arms around your waist "Hello~" you shrieked. Alastor in this hot- Human form came over and growled "Let go of my Girlfriend!" the room got cold you felt like something was bad was about to happen.

A/n- CLIFFHANGER~ see you next time!