Wings?

Your p.o.v

You woke up, Alastor was probably awake because he's not there. I felt something on my back...it was WINGS. I screamed, and fell off the bed, I felt a sharp pain through my head. I could hear my door open.

Everyone was beside me, looking at me strangely. I whimpered "I don't know how I got these wings" Alastor was helping you up. You sighed "what am I gonna do now" Alastor smiled, and pushed everyone out the room, including himself.

You turned around to see a note 'here wear this' you read. You put the shirt on, it was like a dress. You went down stairs and walked up to Alastor and hugged him "Love you" you said all he did was kiss back "NO KISSING IN MY KITCHEN' angel screeched I glared at him taking him down "it's my kitchen" you said. He backed off and now he was on top of you you kicked him in the sun don't shine.

You laughed at his state "don't mess with me" you walked to Charlie and Vaggie "watcha doin'" they both pointed at the t.v. you decided to watch t.v. with them. Awhile later Alastor came in and put your hand around your shoulder. After 34 minutes I fell asleep. Today was super weird.

A/n- sorry this was short please forgive me, I have been so busy and running out of ideas, thank you for reading this BYE 😋