The nightmare? Reality?

Your p.o.v

I felt myself getting cold, then something warm wrapped its arms around my waist, and my shirt getting a little wet, causing me to slightly open my eyes.

I saw Alastor crying, I petted his head softly "A-al" he looked up and tried you stopped him "Al w-whats w-wro-wrong with m-me" he looked down then up at you "You have a rare disease" you nodded as you stood up and then fell down on top of Al he tried to lighten the mood "I thought I was on top!" you blushed as he smirked.

---------------.             

Your eyes widened when you saw John and Luke "G-Guys!" they looked shocked you stumbled to them and hugged them. Luke smiled at you, a smile that is twisted and evil.

You whimpered "L-luke w-whats w-wro-wrong" he just shook his head than laughed, you saw Al get in front of you.

You screamed as Al fell to the ground "A-al" Luke smiled "I-

--------------

My eyes opened and I groaned in pain "Crap!" you shook your head "A-Al?" you saw Al's head peak through, you giggled. He walked over and leaned down "How is my dear?" I smiled then frowned "N-nightmare" he just frowned a little before hugging you "Talk to me when your ready" he walked out.

John came over and patted your back "I know about Luke" you titled your head "What?" John opened his mouth "He is-" he got interrupted by a knock on the door.

You wobbled to the door "Hello?" you got pulled into a hug "OMG when I saw you fall I freaked!" it was luke, you backed away scared then you felt a hand on your shoulder.

John looked at you in reassuring way, you nodded before giving Luke a hug. Luke hugged back "M'lady" he said in a seductive way. You shook your head "Stop, that's not appropriate" he just smirked before stepping in, you snapped "YOU DO NOT GET TO JUST WALK IN, I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU" you yelled with anger. Al popped his head out before growling at Luke.

Al walked over and took your hand and kissed you "Luke were dating again so stop trying to seduce me" Al growled "You. Tried. What!" Al was in full rage.

He was not happy with Luke, and you weren't either. He had the nerve to just walk in! I huffed and walked to my room slamming the door "Hmph" you sat on your bed.

Luke came in and locked the door "I'm sorry" he said you turned around and got kissed by Luke.

A/n- OH HEC NAH! Well hoped you enjoyed! Stay safe! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *Mumbles: Al we got some one to kill*