Who am I?

Your p.o.v.

You woke up and noticed that you were in your room you don't remember yesterday "Where is everyone?" you were about to open the door but instead you listened in on their conversation "I think there is a demon in her""I think she is deadly""She could kill us" you had tears in your eyes.

You went to your bathroom and sobbed "Why me?" you heard footsteps so you wrote a note and unlocked the door and teleported yourself to the park. You transformed into a child, you sobbed on the stairs. You dried your tears, you sung a song while playing on the playground. There right you are a monster. You were sobbing again.

Alastor deserves better! You saw this boy and you turned back to your original teen self "What's wrong?" the child looked up "Mommy?" you softly sighed "Are you lost?" he nodded and you took his hand.

You got the boy home, he wanted to go to the park with you. You two played together, you lost track of time. You suddenly felt dizzy, the kid started to laugh evilly, then you saw your friends.

Am I really a monster?

You woke up with a massive headache "Dear you have some explaining to do" you looked to Alastor, then bursted into tears, he went to hug you but you pushed him away "NO! I COULD HURT YOU!" you sobbed running out of the room. You went outside and hid really good. You saw Alastor "Dear I'm not mad! What happened? I just want to know!" he said you felt you start to cry again!

You couldn't help yourself you ran into Alastor's arms "I am so sorry" you sobbed, Al started to pet your head "I-I heard your conversation" you looked up at Alastor. Alastor looked angry "What did they say?" you explained what you heard "I don't know who tho" Alastor went inside. You shook your head your wings came out. You sighed "I know your there" Angel came out and got on one knee "Will you marry me?" you looked so confused.

"I'm dating Alastor sorry, he is mine and I'm his" Angel looked sad "But he is cheating on you" your eyes widened "ANGEL JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" you slapped him and ran to your room. Angel why. Alastor came in and snuggled into your chest.

"Hehe nice to see you too" Alastor started to snore in a cute way. You mentally awed. You carefully got up, you took a shower, the only thing that had you covered is a towel. You put your undergarments on, then you saw a spider and screamed running into your room jumping on to Alastor.

Alastor jumped up and saw what you were wearing and blushed then smirked "PERV" you screamed Charlie and Vaggie came in and processed this situation wrongly.

They thought you being violated by Al so Vaggie put her sphere to his throat while Charlie helped you put clothes on. You stopped Vaggie and explained everything. They understood and left. You turned around and blushed "Sorry Al" Al just nodded you guys cuddled and fell asleep for the night.

Not knowing you guys were being watched, and were in danger especially (y/n).

A/n- There! Again so sorry for not updating! If you made it this far Al wanted to say something!

Al- You guys are loved, stay safe!

A/n- who knew Alastor would go soft for you

Al- Shut UP!

A/n- OOP