Imallexx X Memeulous

Prompt: "Can you help me with the zipper?"

Alex had just finished filming for his newest YouTube video. This one involved quite a few costume changes, and he had saved the best for last, an over-the-top eboy outfit. This, of course, included dark baggy pants, hundreds of chains, parting his hair into curtains, and several zippers all over. He wanted to get out of the getup and get started on editing in some comfortable clothes, but when he went to get out of the outfit, the zippers proved to be an issue. No matter what he did or how he twisted his arms, he just couldn't get the very last zipper undone. Eventually giving up, he left his room half undressed and he sneered down to his roommate's bedroom for help. He knocked on his door.
"Hey, George?"
George opened the door, and Alex was met with a very shocked face. He could've sworn he saw George's eyes become immediately drawn to Alex's crotch.
"Um...Alex? Why are you in your underwear?"
"I was trying to get out of this stupid eboy outfit, but Im stuck in this ridiculous shirt. Can you help me with the zipper?" he turned around so that George could reach it.
"Alright."
George unzipped Alex's shirt, and it slid off his shoulders, revealing his upper back as well as his collar bone once he turned around again.
"Thanks a bunch, George."
"For sure. Just, uh, out on some pants next time," he said, his face beat red. Alex winked at him before he turned round and went back to his bedroom.