Willne x Reader-Secret Relationship Final Part

For the past few months, you and Will continued to have a secret long distance relationship with the only real change being you had stopped making videos on each other. He had visited you once under the guise of collabing with another Youtuber, so now you were visiting him. This was a little harder to keep secret. The people you lived with didn't know much about your realm of Youtube and had no idea who he was, but that definitely wasn't the case for Will. You had to get a hotel room to keep his friends and roommate from finding out about you. You had picked a hotel a little ways away from Will's place since it was cheaper, but since you now had to Uber or take public transportation everywhere, it ended up costing you about the same.

You were in an Uber on the way to meet Will for your first date since arriving in London when you got a twitter notification that caught your eye. A fan had mentioned you on twitter saying they spotted you with a weird blurry photo of you leaving your hotel. You knew they meant no harm and were just excited to have seen you, but you felt thoroughly creeped out. You put up your hood to try to be less recognizable, but you realized that probably wasn't going to do much for you. You felt ridiculous, but you didn't want to chance being caught out with Will.

You got out at a cute café where Will had suggested meeting for lunch. As soon as you stepped in, you spotted him. He waved you over, and you had to stop yourself from running right into his arms. You walked over and were greeted with a big hug.

"I missed you so much," he said, giving you an extra squeeze before letting you go.

"I missed you more," you stuck your tongue out playfully.

"Well, I doubt that," he paused for a moment before adding, "I ordered you a coffee and a sandwich already. I hope that's alright."

"Of course it is." You were honestly relieved not to have to deal with everything that came with ordering-staring at all the options for ages, practicing what you were going to say in your head before you ordered, ultimately screwing it up anyways and embarrassing yourself. The whole shebang.

"So how was your flight?" Will asked. He sat down on one side of a two-top, and you sat on the other. You started filling him in on everything. You talked to him at least once a week and messaged each other constantly, so you would think there wouldn't be that much to say. However, as soon as you started talking you couldn't stop. You just wanted to share everything with him-let him into every part of your world-and his clear excitement at being told even the smallest of details only encouraged you to talk more. You talked up until your food arrived and even then you kept talking in between eating until about halfway through your meal. At that point, Will started filling you in on what was happening with him. You listened closely, staring at him intently. You didn't realize you were smiling so much until you realized Will was staring at you.

"What?" you asked defensively.

"Oh, nothing. Just happy to see that smile in person again."

You felt your cheeks heat up, but you rolled your eyes, trying to distract from how flustered it made you feel. You hadn't ever been very good at hiding how you feel from him, though, and he thought it was adorable. He winked at you, and you immediately felt fluttering in your stomach. He laughed.

"Knock it off and finish your sandwich," you said.

After lunch, the two of you went on a walk, looking in all the shop windows and enjoying the chilly, overcast weather. Still not fully used to the wet cold in England, you caught yourself shivering a bit. Will put an arm around your waist and drew you close to him, pressing his body closer to yours. Even though he was wearing a jacket, you were pressed close enough together that you could feel the warmth radiating off him. You smiled a little, enjoying the comfort of being close to someone who you cared for and who cared for you.