Imallexx x Reader (fluff)-Twins Part 1

Request: Hey could you make an imallexx x reader imagine that the reader is James twin sister and she's super shy and sweet and she has a huge crush on alex.

You had used your brother James as a security blanket for as long as you could remember. Since you were twins, your parents had you do everything together, and when it became clear that even minor interactions with strangers were difficult for you, your brother gladly became the barrier between you and others that you so desperately needed. As you grew up, you made a few friends who you became very close to, and they filled a similar role in public places. However, what you lacked in sociability you more than made up for in kindness and generosity, so while it was difficult to become friends with you, you were an amazing friend to have. You had just graduated from university and your lease was about to expire, so you were looking to start a new professional job to start your career. For weeks you searched and searched every job website, scoured every newspaper and bulletin board, and reached out to everyone you knew. Unfortunately, since you were so shy, you had fewer connections than you would like, making the whole job search process even more difficult. You had sent your resume and retyped it out on job applications so many times that you were convinced you had to have contacted every employer in the country, but every "entry-level" job wanted someone with experience, completely defeating the purpose of the term "entry-level". You were just about to throw in the towel and see if the coffee shop was hiring when your email pinged.

It was a smaller "mental wellness" center in London looking for a new counselor primarily for teenagers and families. They liked to have a variety of counselors on hand, and luckily for you, the only person who specialized in teen and family counseling had just moved away. You accepted the job immediately and ran to your roommate's room to tell her the good news. Her door was already open. She was facing away from the doorway, bent over one of the many cardboard boxes piled around her room. "Oh, what's going on?" you asked her, completely forgetting about your good news. She spun around and spotted you in the doorway.

"Oh, hi, y/n. I'm just packing up my stuff."

"For what?"

"For moving? Y/n you know we have to get out at the end of the week." Her eyes grew wide as you stayed silent. Hoping that what she feared wasn't true she added, "You do know that, right?"

"Um...I have to go," you turned and ran back into your room. With all of your job searching, you had completely forgotten about looking for somewhere else to live. At this point, there definitely wasn't enough time to find a new place and definitely not enough time to find roommates. You couldn't stay here, especially now that you had a new job nowhere near where you live now. You didn't even have anything to pack your stuff in. The more you thought about your situation, the more it freaked you out. You got onto your phone and made a panic post on your private Instagram, which you used almost solely for venting, and you closed your eyes hoping that it would help you calm down or think or anything that might help in the moment.

Buzz-buzz. You hadn't even realized you were asleep, but a moment with your eyes closed had turned into a twenty-minute nap. You hadn't felt very tired before all of this, but the paralyzing panic had changed that instantly. That short nap had calmed you down a fair bit and done a sort of factory reset. You looked over to see what had woken you up and saw that you were getting a phone call. You were just going to ignore it since you got dozens of spam calls a day, but you saw it was James and answered immediately.

"Hello?" you answered.

"Y/n, what's going on? You're getting kicked out of your place?" you could hear the worry in his voice. He must've seen your post.