Quarantine Series Part 1-ImAllexx X Reader

Prompts: 36. "Sorry for calling so late at night.. well.. early in the morning.. but.." 39. 56. "So we're not gonna talk about you wearing that? And right in front of me?" 85.

"Y/n? What's going on? Is everything ok?" you heard a voice raspy from sleep through your cellphone speaker.

"Everything's fine, Alex. Sorry for calling so late at night.. well.. early in the morning.. but...I'm just walking home from work and it's super dark, and I figured you'd probably be awake. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." You had a ways to walk, and you had been held up an extra hour at your closing shift so that it was almost 1:30 in the morning when you'd finally locked the doors behind you. "I'm just a little paranoid that's all."
"It's alright. Are you sure you're good to walk all the way home? I know you live pretty far away from the restaurant. My apartment's pretty close, are you sure you don't want to just come here? It's late. You shouldn't be walking home alone in the dark. You could.. stay here tonight.."

"Are you sure that's ok? I don't want to be a bother."

"Of course it's ok. Just come on over." You headed over to his apartment complex, a little nervous, because even though he had said it was alright for you to come stay, you were afraid of imposing. Even as you were knocking on his apartment door, you considered just turning around and braving the dark walk home. Almost as soon as you knocked, Alex opened the door.

"Hey, y/n," Alex answered. "Come on in. Just be quiet, George is sleeping."

You walked in, "Thanks so much, dude. And you're sure this isn't a problem?"

He laughed, "It's not a problem at all. Stop worrying about it. C'mon, let's get you a coffee or something."

"Ya that sounds good, thanks," you replied. You both walked into the kitchen, and he started the coffee machine. You both chatted while you waited for the coffee pot to fill up. He poured the both of you a mug, and you sat down on the couch together with the tv on low. You talked to each other quietly until you were both too tired to keep your eyes open anymore, and you both passed out on the couch with your heads leaning on each other.

If the both of you hadn't been asleep, you would've heard the nationwide television announcement interrupting to tell the viewers that the quarantine was getting even stricter and no one was to be allowed outside anymore unless they were one of the government employees designated to drop off essentials for those stuck in quarantine.

The two of you woke up to Alex's roommate George making himself his breakfast at noon. "Oh, I didn't realize you were over, y/n," he said suggestively when he saw your eyes were open.

"Oh, shut up," Alex said. You felt yourself blush a bit and hoped that no one else could see it, but you were pretty sure that they could.

"So, you're here for all of quarantine I take it," George said to you.

"What're you talking about? I was just here for the night," you said.

"Oh, you haven't heard?" he replied, enjoying being the only one with the information for just a moment.

"Heard what?" you asked.

"Oh, you haven't," he smirked.

"Oh my god, just tell me already," you demanded.

"No one's allowed outside before. For any reason," he said.

"Goddammit," you said to yourself, and then to Alex you said, "I'm so sorry, dude. I didn't mean for you to get stuck with me for so long."

"Don't worry about it. It's not like you did this on purpose," he told you.

A few days went by with you sleeping on the couch and the three of you trying to entertain yourselves to the best of your ability. This meant that most of your time consisted of video games, binge drinking, and you filming videos with the boys. You had only been in a few videos of theirs before, but now you were in almost all of them. People were starting to notice and several fans had commented or tweeted about how many videos you'd been in and how many times you'd been caught wearing their clothes since you had nothing else to wear but your uniform.