Quarantine Series Part 4

The next month continued the same way the rest of the quarantine had-playing games, drinking a lot, watching movies, and shooting videos. You started hooking up with Alex occasionally and then fairly often until almost every day you ended up screwing almost daily. However, that was mostly all that happened. You hadn't put any labels on anything, didn't change anything about your dynamic, and still kept it a complete secret. It was all fine with you. You didn't have any romantic feelings and as far as you know, Alex didn't either. Everything was comfortable, and you were starting to see Alex and George's place as yours as well.

And then it all finally ended.

You and Alex were woken up at about 8 in the morning to the sound of pounding on the bedroom door. It took you a second of still half-asleep thought to realize what was going on, but once you did your eyes shot open. It seemed that Alex figured out what was happening around the same time that you did. It was George.

"Get up!" George shouted through the door. "We have to celebrate!"

Neither you nor Alex understood what he was talking about, but you both knew that if George was to burst in he would know exactly what had happened that night. The both of you jumped out of bed as quickly as possible, grabbing your clothes off of the floor and putting them on as quickly as possible, and Alex opened the door. He had the door barely cracked with you peaking out from behind him, both of you with clothes all disheveled, some inside out or backwards.

"Did you hear?" George asked, then eyeing your clothes said, "I guess not if you just woke up."

"What? What's going on?" you asked.

"They're letting us all out. Quarantine's over! C'mon, let's celebrate!" George replied, grabbing Alex's arm and pulling him out into the living area. You climbed back into bed, hiding your head under the covers to block out the sun.

"Oh no you don't," George said, pulling you out of bed. "We're celebrating, now."

You both walked back into the living area and saw Alex on the phone ordering pizzas. Way more pizza than you thought the lot of you could ever consume in one afternoon. You went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of vodka and a pack of hard cider. "Alright, we doing shots or what?" you asked the two of them.

"Oh, absolutely," Alex said, grabbing shot glasses and putting them out in front of you so that you could pour you all shots. You all clinked your shot glasses together and downed them as quickly as possible. The pizzas arrived, and you grabbed the 5 large pizzas from the delivery man. You put the pizzas on the coffee table in front of the couch and brought the hard ciders over as well. The three of you drank and ate until you felt like you were going to burst. And then you kept eating.

"Alright, well, once I sober up I should probably head back to my place," you said.

"What? No, no. Stay. Celebrate," George said, slurring his words a bit through all the alcohol.

"Ya, stay with us. You can go back tomorrow," Alex agreed, also drunk off his ass.

"Nah, I really do need to go back home. My roommates have to be wondering where I've been," you told them, knowing that was a blatant lie. Your roommates might not have even noticed you were gone.

"Fine, just stay for another drink then," George replied, handing you another hard cider. And that one cider turned into three more. You had almost completely forgotten that you were supposed to be leaving. You had entered that stage of drunk where all you could think about was having fun and get drunker. You all ended up just sitting around drunkenly telling stories and trying to stuff more pizza into your mouth.