chapter 1

Laurens pov

I'm sat in art class bored out of my brains, I'm on my phone as the teacher is talking about some project we have to do. I look around to find normani, I throw something at her and she looks at me, I motion between us and she nods, this means we are going to be partners.

"So, I have picked who I think will be best to work together for this," she said, I groan making people giggle

"Normani Kordei and Dinah Jane, Ally Brooke and Shawn Mendes, Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello..." I look around frowning, I look at mani and she shrugs going to Dinah. I look around confused, a boy taps my shoulder and I look at him.

"The girl in the front seat by the window, that's Camila," he said, I nod thanking him, I grab my stuff and go to her, she looks at me a little scared I frown but sit next to her.

"So, who's house are we working at?" I ask she plays with her pencil

"Uh, y-yours?" she asked, I nod

"Sure, tomorrow, my mom and dad won't be home," I say, she nods and we listen to the teacher

When the bell goes I pack my stuff, as she opens her bag I see a teddy, I chuckle lightly as it has a hoodie placed over it as if it was a person in bed, she looks at me and quickly closed her bag, I smile at her.

"Don't worry, I find it cute" I say, I fling my bag over my shoulder and grab my jacket, I see the blush on her face and smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I say, she nods and I leave the classroom, we have art every day last lesson, so I won't have to go find her.

As I was walking out of the class I see normani talking to Dinah, they know each other I'd say they're friends. I smile at them and they smile back, we talk a bit and then Dinah drives us home.

As I got home I take my jacket and shoes off leaving them by the door, I look around to see my mom and dad in the living room talking, I walk in and they smile at me.

"Hey, how was school?" dad asked, I nod sitting down

"Yeh, it was okay but someone is coming over tomorrow, so go on a date or something, it's for an art project," I say, they nod and start to plan a date, I grab the tv remote and then the door opens and I hear my little siblings arguing.

"Guys!" I call, they come and nod sitting down

"Make plans for tomorrow after school," I say, they frown

"Why?" Taylor asked I look at her after turning the tv onto a channel I like

"Because I have an art project and don't want you arguing as I am trying to concentrate," I say, they grab their phones and text their friends.

Mom goes and makes some food, I give the tv remote to Taylor and go upstairs. I get some basketball shorts on and a tank top, I grab my basketball and go downstairs then out to the yard and practice.

After a while mom calls us for food, we eat while talking about whats going on in our lives that the others don't know. After that we go watch a movie, this is kind of a routine I guess you could say when we get tired one by one we go upstairs to bed.