Chapter 2

laurens pov

its the end of the day and i walk to up camila, she was still packing her things away. As i got to her she looks at me, i smile lightly and she smiles shyly back.

"Ready to go?" i ask her, she nods softly and i motion for her to walk in fornt of me, she does and when we get to the front doors she walks next to me, i take her to my house unlocking the door. I take my shoes and jacket off and she does the same.

When we get to my bedroom i place my bag down and she copies, i sit on my bed and she just stands there making me chuckle.

"Sit down" i say, she did and i take her backpack off her, she looks at me and i open it, i softly take the teddy out, it was the same as yesterday wrapped up in a hoodie, so i keep it wrapped in the hoodie and place it in her lap. i grab her art stuff and lay it on my bed, i reach for my bag and get my art stuff as well.

"So what do you want to do?" i ask, she looks at me grabbing a pencil, i nod leaning back letting her draw, after 5 minutes she saws me her drawing. A fary with a lot of bananas around it, i giggle and she smiles.

We work and as we was we got to know each other, she was actually a really cool person, we was even funny. We had a lot in common

"Home!" was called, i sigh and see camila tense up

"It's fine, just means there wont be as much quiet" i giggle, she gulps nodding softly

My bedroom door opens and camila moves a little closer to me, I look at her confused but then see my mom opened the door.

"Hey mom" I say, I softly wrap an arm around camila and she hides in my shoulder

"Sorry we are back so early sweetheart, we'll be downstairs quiet I promise" she said, I nod softly and she looks at camila and I shrug softly, she smiles and goes downstairs closing the door.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask, she looks at me

"Parents scary" she mumbled, I giggle softly

"Well mine are amazing okay" I say, she nods softly she kind of reminds me of a child, I don't know why she just has that thing about her. Also being a mommy Dom kind of makes me want her to be, my parents know I'm a Dom when I brought home a little for the first time, obviously she's not here anymore.

We work for a lot longer, we mainly just talk and get along really well, we actually got close. As we was talking camila had her head on my chest as she was led down, I was playing with her hair as the door opened, she jumps but I hold her down.

"Are you staying for dinner?" Dad asked camila, she hides in my neck and I nod

"She's shy...but yeh" I say, he nods and goes to tell mom I'm guessing

"Hey, you don't need to be shy okay" I say, she sighed and just cuddles me

Wes stay like that until we was called for food, we go downstairs and I see they all here. I sit down and camila goes to sit on the floor, I frown but pull her to a seat. She seemed more confused than I did, mom puts food in front of her and she seems scared.

"It's okay sweetie, don't worry if you can't eat it all" she said, but that didn't seem like what she was scared of but no one but me noticed.

"Hey, it's okay" I say, she gets up and runs back upstairs, I shook my head extremely confused

"The fuck" I say, mom and dad give me a look that I just cussed, I get up going to my room to see camila with her teddy just doing the work.

"Camila, come on" I say, she gets up and goes to pack her stuff but I stop her, I grab her hands and look down at her.

"What's going on?" I ask, she looks down shaking her head but I knew she was lying

"Hey, I know you're shy but you don't need to run away okay, come eat the food" I say, she sighed but does I have a feeling she's a little but don't want to say anything.

We get back downstairs and eat, well camila keeps going to but stops, mom noticed and gives me a look. I sigh grabbing her fork and feed her, she slowly eats it then looks down at it.

"Come on and the rest" I say, she does the rest on her own, I eat and I hear a light whine, we all look at camila, you could tell she was full but she kept eating.

"Camila stop, if you're full you don't need to eat anymore, you're going to be sick" I say, she whines and I sigh.

"Come on, stop" I say, she does and looks at me she had tears in her eyes

"What's wrong?" I ask, she rubs her belly I sigh and nod

"How about you go lay down" I say, she nods going back upstairs

"Is she your new little?" Taylor asked, I shook my head

"I was partnered with her for the project" I say, she nods

"Mija, I have a feeling she has issues at home" mom said, I look at her confused. My mom is a qualified therapist, so she's really good to talk to when you have a problem.

"Why?" I ask, she shook her head

"The way she gets scared when she's around your dad and I, she eats until she throws up like if she didn't know when her next meal is, she goes to sit in the floor like a dog, she got terrified when I gave her food" mom said, I nod softly.

"I mean, we don't know that" I say, she sighed

"Just, be nice to her" mom said, I nod

"Okay, I'm going to make sure she not shitting in my room like a dog" I say, mom sighed and I go upstairs, she's probably is a little and her age is probably really young, not having issues at home.

"Hey" I say, she looks at me and I see she was crying, I sigh moving the project and she puts her head in my lap, I play with her hair and rub her stomach.

After a while her phone goes off, it wasn't a good one just a cheep one, but I guess she doesn't really need a good one.

"I have to go home" she said, I nod softly and she grabs her things, I get up and whip her eyes

"You okay?" I ask, she nods softly I wrap her arms around her and she cuddles into my chest

"Come on then" I say, I walk her to the door and she hugs me again, I giggle softly and kiss her head

"I'll see you in school" I say, she looks at me smiling as I said that, she nods and leaves after waving, I close the door going upstairs getting ready for bed.