Chapter 6

Lauren's pov

Camila is around my house again, we was all in the living room talking and playing video games, I was playing fortnite.

"Lolo, guy to your right" Camila said, I look and see there was, i snip him and she giggles as he dies.

"Hey, how was your parents special night?" I ask, she look confused but then nods remember yesterday.

"It was fun for them, they also said thank you for saying happy special night" she said, I giggle and smile nodding. I give my mom a look and she shook her head, I frown confused and she motions for me to follow her, I look at my game then pass the control to camila.

"What?" I ask my mom as we was in the kitchen

"You do realise she's lying right?" She asked, I frown confused

"What do you mean?" I ask, she looks at camila as did I

"Her body language, whenever you bring up her parents she gets uncomfortable, also fidgety and just unsettled" she said, I frown.

"You notice all that?" I ask, she nods

"Just ask her" mom said, I sigh and walk back into the room

"Hey, come with me a sec" I say, she hands the control to Chris and I take her to the kitchen

"Did I do something?" She asked, i shook my head

"I know you lied about your parents special night" I say, she frowns and goes to say something but I stop her.

"I'm not mad okay, I just want to know why, that's all" I say, she plays with her hands but I take them into mine.

"It's okay, just tell me the truth, or you can tell my mom she's a therapist, Camz my mom knows you've been lying, she also has noticed you don't like to talk about your parents" I say, she sighed and rests her head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to call my mom so I know you're not lying okay" I say, she sighed but nodded

"Mom" I call, she comes and looks at camila

"Camz, it's okay, nothing is going to happen" I say, she pulls back and sits on the counter, I look at her and she looks at me and my mom.

"They-they....they fight a lot" she mumbled, I look at mom and she nods to say she's telling the truth

"Dad sometimes...gets...gets violent, to mom and I don't like it" she said, mom nods I walk to her and wrap my arms around her.

"That's why I don't like talking about them, now can you stop" she said, I nod and look at mom she sighed and I can tell she's about to go into therapist mode.

"And I don't need therapy Carla, I can tell you're getting ready to" she said, I giggle softly and mom nods with a light smile.

"Okay, but how long has this been going on?" She asked, I watch camilas eyes wonder

"Camz?" I ask, she looks at me and I watch just pure innocence enter her eyes, she leans forward wrapping her arms around my neck, I wrap mine around her waist.

"Camz" I say, she jumps off the table and goes into the room, I look at mom confused and she did the same.

"Camz!" I call, I go to the room mom following to see her sat on the floor, legs crossed as she watch Chris play a game.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask, I go on my knees behind her, she giggles and plays with my hair and shirt.

"Oh my god" I smile, I can see it in her eyes

"What?" Taylor asked, I squish camilas face together making her giggle...like a child

"She's a little" I say, they all smile and giggle At my happiness

"When she started to open up it must of triggered her headspace" I say, mom smiles and camila crawls into my lap and cuddles me.

"Pway!" She said, she jumps in my lap and I giggle and softly push her on her back, I tickle her making her laugh. I then go to her neck blowing making farting noises to make her laugh more, she wraps her hand in my hair and I smile, she pokes her Tongue out and I do the same. She puts her hands on my cheeks, I giggle as she squeezes them, I kiss her nose and she grabs mine making me smile and chuckle.

Her phone goes off making her jump, I watch as she quickly slips out of her headspace, I smile and she blushed and I sit up she does too and looks at us all.

"It's okay" I say, she looks at me

"How do you know?" She asked, I know she's asking how do I know what a little is

"I'm a Dom" I say, she smiles lightly but quickly rushes to her phone, she grabs it and then grabs her jacket.

"I've got to go...I'll see you tomorrow" she said, I nod softly and I kiss her cheek and she rushed home

"Well, that was cute" dad said, I giggle and sit on the couch

"I kind of expected it from the start, but then as we got closer I didn't because she wasn't...she didn't really show the aspects as much so, I'm a little shocked" I say, she nod and we talk some more.

Camila
I won't have my phone tomorrow

Me
Why?

Camila
Dads taking it off me, bye

Me
Why?

Me
Camz?

"Fuck" I mumble, mom looks at me

"Camila hasn't got her phone" I say, mom frowns

"Her dad took it" I say, she sighed and I throw my phone to the other side of the couch

"Great" I mumble, the rest of the night I worried about camila, she did say her dad was violent to her mom, that could change to her.