Chapter 19

Lauren's pov

Camila and I are downstairs with my family, she's been in her headspace all day. I'm on the couch playing video games as Camila is on the floor with her toys, she had her yellow blanket wrapped around her and her teddies down here too, she hasn't been feeling well today.

"Mama" Camila said, I look at her

"Yeh babe?" I ask

"Cuddle?" She asked, I nod

"Come here" I say, she grabs her teddies and climbs up on the couch with them, she cuddles me and her teddies.

"How you feeling?" I ask, I pass the controller to Taylor and hold Camz

"Yucky " she said, I nod rubbing her back Softly

"Okay, do you want anything?" I ask, I watch as a blush covers her face, I giggle and kiss her cheek.

"What you blushing about?" I ask, she hides away in my side making me giggle, she plush her blanket up coving her face.

"Baby, whats wrong?" I ask giggling, I look to see my mom and dad smiling

"Bottle" she mumbled, I frown

"Sorry?" I ask, she looks at me

"Bottle?" She asked, I grow confused

"Baby, you're going to have to say a little more I'm not sure what you mean" I say, she sighed

"Bottle!" She whined, I frown

"Bottle of what?" I ask, she smiles

"Milk" she said, then it clicks

"A baby bottle?" I ask, she nods smiling

"Awh babe, we don't have one" I say, she frowns

"Hey, how about you stay here and I go buy you some?" I ask, she shook her head cuddling

"I come" she said, I sigh

"It's cold and you're not well though" I say, she whines

"Mama no leave me" she said, I sigh

"Okay fine, but you need to keep warm" I say, she nods and I get up she follows

She was in a hoodie and joggers anyway, so I put her shoes on and she has her blanket wrapped around her with her little teddy, I smile wrapping an arm around her walking her to the car.

I drive to a store near by, I go in with camila we did get a few looks but ignored them, I buy her some baby bottles, I also get her a new you and a few pacifiers since she's always losing hers.

I buy them and we go back to the house, when we get there I see them all still in the room.

I take Camila to the room and lay her down on the couch, I look at Chris as if to ask if he's okay with camilas feet on him, he nods with a smile and I smile back.

"Hot milk" she said, I nod kissing her cheek

"Okay" I say, I give her a pacifier to suckle on as I make her milk

She's never wanted a baby bottle before but I'm okay with it, I honestly hope she'll let me hold it for her as she cuddles me.

When the milk was hot I go into the room, I get behind camila and Chris lays his arm over our legs, I giggle softly and take camilas pacifier out of her mouth, I press the baby bottle to her mouth and she starts to suckle, I smile as she leans back into me letting me give it to her, I hold her as she drinks it.

I could tell she's slipping even more, I smile she pulls back and I see half of the drink gone, she grabs my other hand putting the pacifier back in her mouth, I smile placing the drink on the table next to me head.

I cuddle her and she turns around cuddling my chest, I rub her back and she looks at me I look at her.

"You okay?" I ask, she nods

"You Tired?" I ask, she nods again

"Let's take you to bed for a nap then" I say, I pick her up and grab her teddies as she wraps around me, I grab the bottle too and walk upstairs.

I lay her down on the bed and she cuddles all her teddies, I stay there with her as she falls asleep. When she was I go downstairs and clean up her toys, I sit on the couch watching tv and talking to the others as Camila took a nap. She was asleep for about 1 and a half hours, I didn't want to wake her because she is unwell so I let her sleep, she usually naps for about half hour but since she's ill she'll need to extra sleep.

I hear Camilas cries and get up running upstairs, I open the door to see camila say in the middle of the bed crying holding her teddies.

"Baby" I rush over, she reached for me and I pick her up only to feel her bottom soaking wet.

"Oh babe" I say, I sigh sitting her back down

"Did you have an accident?" I ask, she nods and I sigh, this is the first time Camila has had an accident lately she has been slipping younger and younger, this is the youngest she's been, the whole baby bottle thing was the first as well.

"Okay, lets get you bathed" I say, I take her hand and she whines

"Come on baby, you don't want mama to get yucky too do you?" I ask, she stands up and walks

"Good girl" I take her to the bathroom

I run a bath with bubbles, I put some toys in and undress Camila, when the bath was full I place her in and wash her.

"Baby, do you think you'll be needing pull ups and diapers?" I ask, she blushed

"It's okay" I say, she looks at me and nods

"Okay, Tomorrow we can go get some yes?" I ask, she nods

"You can go the night without another accident right?" I ask, she nods

"Good girl" I say, she smiles. I let her play in the bath for a while before getting her out, I get her dried and dressed, I change the bed sheets and take her downstairs with me, I put the dirty ones in the wash and camila reaches for me, I pick her up and pass her pacifier to her, she suckles on it and I walk her to the room.

"Is everything okay?" Mom asked, I nod

"Little Camila just had an accident" I say, camila whines blushing hiding away into my neck

"Mama!" She whines, I giggle rubbing her back

"It's okay baby" I say, she whines softly

"Well, I'm going to start dinner" mom said, I nod and she did

I talk to the others as Camila cuddles me, we have dinner and watch a few movies, I let Camila play for a little before taking her upstairs.

"Come on baby, go pee before we go to sleep" I say, she did and I wash her hands

"Good girl!" I say kissing her cheek, she smiles and I lay her down in bed, I check if her teddies and blanket were wet, they wasn't so I wrap the blanket around her and she cuddles her teddies.

"Come cuddle mama" I say, she did and I kiss her head

"Do you want the rest of your bottle?" I ask, she nods

"Let me go warm it up" I say, she nods and I go quickly warm it up, I come back up and cuddle camila feeding her it.

She slowly fell asleep so I took the now empty bottle from her mouth and replaced it with her pacifier, I cuddle her and slowly fall asleep myself