Chapter 9

Camilas pov

I was up in my bedroom as I have been all day, it's now 12 and I'm just colouring in one of my books Lauren got me.

As I was my phone went off, I grabbed it and seen it was Lauren, I smile unlocking my phone and reading the message.

Lauren
Hey monkey, do you want to come out with me?

Camila
I'll ask my dad

I go downstairs and see he's in the living room, I take a deep breath and slowly walk in.

"Daddy?" I say quietly, she looks at me and I know it means to hurry up

"Can I go out?" I ask, he thinks

"Why would I let you do that?" He asked, I think of an excuse quickly

"Because if I'm out you'll get the house to yourself with mommy, then I also won't be in the way and it'll be nice and quiet for you" I say, he think then nods.

"Go" he said, I smile

"Thank you daddy" I say, I go upstairs getting dressed and my phone, I also get my bag putting teddy in there, I also put a colouring book and pencil and pens.

I go downstairs and leave quickly, I text Lauren saying I'm allowed and she said to go her house, so I did. It's not that far it's about 5 minutes.

When I get there I knock the door, it's opened by Mike, I smile and he smiles back lightly but then frowns.

"What happened to your face?" He asked, I then remembered dad came into my room at night and punched me, it cut my eyebrow and gave me a black eye.

"I fell,Lauren said to come over" I say, he nods letting me in, he tells me she's in her room so I go up, she looks at me sighing.

"It's fine, don't talk about it" I say, she nods softly

"Come here" she said, I walk over to her and she takes my bag off, I smile softly and she pulls me into her lap so I'm straddling her.

"I thought we was going out" I say, she nods softly

"We are" she said, I nod and place my head in the crook of her neck

"Let me spoil you for the day" she said, I look at her confused

"I want to buy you a lot of stuff" she said, I look at her even more confused

"Elaborate" I say, she bites her lip

"I know you've never gotten to have everything you've ever wanted like I have" she said, I sigh

"You're rich I'm poor, I know" I say, she places her hand on my cheek

"I want you to have that experience" she said, I giggle and play with her shirt

"I'm fine" I say, she shook her head

"Slip" she said, I look at her shocked

"I-I'm not just going to slip so you get your own way" I say, she giggles and flips us over, she pins my hands by my head and I blush.

"I always get my own way" she said, I look down at her lips quickly then back to her eyes, she didn't notice and I bite my lip softly.

"What if I like this in a different way..." I whisper, she giggles and tickles me I laugh and slowly slip, Ah shit she got her own way.

"Ready baby?" She asked, I nod and she giggles getting up, she helps me up putting my bag on her back, she takes my hand and downstairs.

"I'm taking the car" she said, she grabs the keys and helps me in, she drives us to the mall

When we got there she buys me clothes, a new phone, laptop, shoes, bags, everything I could ever need, then we go to the toy store a littles Haven well at least my haven.

Lauren buys me lots of toys, art stuff and just everything I wanted, the boy at the register gave us a weird look but Lauren did back.

We was on our way to a restaurant, when we got there Lauren ordered and I move sitting next to her, she smiles and I go in my bag getting my pencils and colouring book, she smiles and I cuddle her.

The girl comes back with our food, she sets it down and Lauren puts a straw in my drink, she feeds me and herself as I colour.

"Look!" I say, she smiles at my colouring

"So beautiful" she said, I smile

"Just like you" she said, I blush and grab some fries eating, she smiles and we mess around eating

When we got in the car I yawn rubbing my eyes, Lauren goes in my bag getting my teddy, I smile cuddling it.

"Go sleep baby, I'll take us to my house and then you can play or sleep more, whatever you want" she said, I smile and fall asleep.

I wake up in Lauren's bed, she wasn't in here, I was still in my headspace so I climb out of bed looking around, when I got downstairs I go in the room but she's not there. I stand still turning around all the way to look for her, I frown confused then look up the fire place, they all giggle and I look under the couch.

"Looking for me?" I hear, I smile walking over to her hugging her, she giggles kissing my head

"What do you want?" She asked, I think

"Uhhh..." I really don't know, I shrug she smiles kissing my forehead

"Want to play?" She asked, I nod she sits me down next to Taylor and I wave, she smiles waving back Lauren comes back down it bags and puts all my toys down. 

"Jesus lauren" her dad said, she giggles and I play with her as I was playing I lean back into her, she smiles and I put it down grabbing another toy.

I look at the mess and quickly clean it up before her mom and dad get angry, I grab two toys because that's not messy, Lauren comes in with a drink seeing all the toys neatly put to one side, they was in size order.

"So cute" I hear Lauren mumbled, I don't think she meant to say it that loud

I roll on my back making noises as I fly my action figure in the air, she giggles and rests her head on my belly, I land it on her forehead and she giggles.

I grab my sippy cup that she brought in, I lean up a little and drink some, I put it back down and cuddle Lauren.

"Do you want to stay here?" She asked, I nod lightly she smiles playing with my hair

We was now in Lauren's room and I was sat on the floor colouring, I look up at her and she smiles

"Bath?" I ask, she looks confused

"You want a bath?" She asked, I nod

"Okay...do you want me to give you one?" She asked, I nod she nods taking my hand to the bathroom,  she runs a bath putting bubbles in too, she gets some toys and they go in as well, as it was filling up she plays with me.

She starts to get me undressed slowly, she was a little hesitant but I didn't mind, I know she wouldn't hurt me. She gets me in the bath I play as she washes me, she plays with me too I put bubbles on her nose and she giggles whipping them off.

"Come on, time to come out" she said, I lift my arms up and she gets me out wrapping me in a towel, she takes me to her room laying me on the bed, she drys me and gets me dressed.

She was already dressed so after I was she gets my teddy and new yellow fluffy blanket, she wraps it around me and puts my teddy in my arms, I smile and she cuddles me, it doesn't take long for me to fall asleep.