Chapter 3: The date with Victor

Liliana woke up that morning nervous as ever. More so than she was when she first met Victor and the board chairman. She sat up quickly in her bed and looked over to Lina. "Awh she's still asleep."
Liliana stretched her arms and scratched her head. Liliana got out of bed slowly to not wake up Lina and decided she would make breakfast for the both of em. 'Hmm what should I make? Pancakes? Hm that actually sounds very good.' Liliana walked to her fridge and checked to see if she has all of the ingredients. Liliana grabbed her cell phone and took a look. 'Hm no message from Lucien. He must be busy this morning. I should at least send him a text..'
"Good morning Lucien. I hope you slept well and I hope the dumplings were good. Have a good day and I'll see you tomorrow." Sent!
Liliana went to her pantry to get started on pancakes. Liliana started boiling water and measured out two cups of flour and poured it in her metal bowl. "Oh I need some music!"
Liliana went to her radio and played her CD that she made with all different types of classical music. "Hm great way to start the day."
Liliana trying to keep her mind off of the date with Victor she poured in her boiling water and kneed the dough. She covered her dough and set a timer for 30 minutes. "Hm I should start making coffee. I'm sure when Lina get's up she is going to probably want a cup."
Liliana poured some fresh coffee beans in her coffee maker and pressed the button. Liliana sat down on her couch and turned on the TV. Liliana heard a knock on the door and she walked to her door. She opened the door but seen no one but an empty bowl and a cup with a note attached to it. She picked the bowl and cup with the note and went back inside. 'Lucien even cleaned the bowl and cup for me..' She looked at the note and smiled.
"Thank you for the meal. The dumplings were wonderful. Thank you again.
-Lucien"
Liliana put the bowl and cup away and sat back down on the couch and watched TV.

Later Lina woke up and walked out to the kitchen scratching her head. "Morning sis."
Lina smiled "Morning bubs."
Lina walked up to the coffee machine and made her a cup of coffee. "Smells great in here. What's for breakfast?"
Liliana looked at Lina and smiled "Pancakes."
Lina sat down in the bar stool and took a sip of her coffee. "I love pancakes."
Liliana smiled "Well I figured Pancakes would be a great start to the day."
Lina giggled and took another sip of her coffee. "So are you ready for the date?"
Liliana flipped the pancake. "Sis I'm so nervous!! What if I mess up and ruin the date?!?!?!"
Lina giggled again. "Bubs you are just over thinking it. I'm sure it'll go great and who knows maybe Victor will even give you a kiss."
Liliana having her back turned to Lina she blushed and become flustered. "Sis stop!! I'll burn the pancakes!!"
Lina laughed and took another sip of her coffee. "Bubs I didn't know you liked classical music."
Liliana smiled still flustered. "Yeah I've always loved classical music. A great way to relax the mind and I figured it would be a great way to start the day."
Liliana grabbed the plate with the pancakes on it. "Alright all done. Grab yourself a plate and eat however many you want."
Lina hopped out of her chair and made herself a plate of pancakes with blueberries and whipped cream. "Bubs this is so good!"
Liliana took a bite as well. "I actually out did myself this time sis. These are actually pretty good."
Lina took another bite of her food. "Well after we eat and drink some coffee we are going to get you ready for this date tonight."
Liliana choked on her food. "Sis you do know it's only 10 o'clock in the morning right?"
Lina smiled. "You want to look good for this date right? Well gotta make sure you look absolutely gorgeous for this date. We'll do your hair first, then makeup and then you'll be ready for the date."
Liliana smiled and took another bite of her food. "Well what says he is the type to kiss on the first date?"
Lina smiled. "Well you'll never know until tonight."
Both Liliana and Lina finished their breakfast and drank their coffee. "Alright now it's time to get you ready for the date tonight."

Meanwhile Victor was at Souvenir preparing tonight's dishes. "Hello Mr. Li I grabbed all of the ingredients you needed."
Victor wearing an apron he kneed the dough on the steel counter top. "Thank you Mr. Mills. You can go home now."
Victor's glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose focused on the dough. "Are you sure sir?"
Victor nodded his head. "I'll be alright. I'll see you back in here on Monday."
Mr. Mills smiled. "Alright Mr. Li. Good luck tonight."
He gave a thumbs up and walked out of the restaurant. Victor cleaned off his floured hands and turned up his radio. Relaxing himself for the date tonight with this special girl he has known for over a year. Victor fixed his glasses and went back to kneeing the dough.