Chapter 15: Part 4: Becoming one with you

Victor looking down her, gazing into her beautiful dark blue eyes. Those blue eyes that brought those feelings for her. Face flustered he was trying so hard to compose himself in front of her. But with each motion drew him even deeper down the rabbits hole. Liliana bit the bottom of her lip looking into Victor's steel-grey eyes she was entranced by him. Victor still rubbing against her clit with his manhood Liliana's eyes became pleading. Begging for him to enter her. She wanted him more than anything else in the world. The moment she was waiting for. "Tell me if it hurts, okay Lil.."
Liliana nodded her head. She was a little shocked that Victor actually gave her a proper nickname other than 'dummy, idiot, moron, etc. He slowly entered her, Liliana arching her back to the feeling of Victor being inside of her. He threw his head back, feeling how tight Liliana was. Her walls squeezing around him. Liliana ran her nails down Victor's chest, her face flustered she felt her mind starting to get clouded. Victor slowly started to thrust into her, holding back his thrusts. Skin slapping against each other, under the moon-lit night to the sound of music. Victor starting to tighten his grip around Liliana's legs he started to thrust a little fast. "Awh~, Victor!" He's had sex with many different women before Liliana but, the feelings he had for her was very different. He's known this girl since they were children. Even if she didn't remember, he didn't want her to remember that horrible day. Even if it was a sacrifice of her knowing the truth of her nightmares.
Liliana arched her back digging her nails into the bed sheets. "Fuck! You feel so good!" Victor thrusting into her even more her grabbed her breast caressing it as he thrusted deep into her. Now placing his hands on the wall thrusting into her faster. Liliana's body glistening under the moon-lit night he was now lost in her eyes. "You aren't allowed to cum." Victor said sweat dripping from the sides of his face.
Liliana brought her hand up and caressed the side of his face. "I won't cum until you tell me too, Victor.." Victor now holding her legs again.
"I'm sorry, Lili.. I can't hold back anymore." He thrusted into her harder biting her leg, leaving bit marks.
"Ah~! Harder, Victor! Harder!" Liliana moaned out in pleasure.
Liliana starring deeply into Victor's eyes he had a different look in his eyes that she had never seen before on him, lust. Liliana was deeply in love with Victor. It may have only been a short amount of time they were dating but she's loved Victor for such a long time and waited so long to have him and only him. Now that she has seen a different side of Victor, many different sides of him that he wouldn't show to the public eye made her love him even more and women jealous of her. "Fuck! Lili!"
Liliana arching her back again she wanted to become one with Victor, she wanted no one else but Victor and only Victor. A powerful man at her side made her want to be a powerful woman for him. "Fuck me~!" Skin slapping against each other even faster. Victor pulled out and forced Liliana on her knees, holding her against him. He shoved his manhood back inside of Liliana and thrusted into her once more.
"I can feel you even deeper inside of me~!" Liliana now lost in pleasure, she brought Victor's finger up to her mouth sucking on it sending Victor even further down the rabbits hole.
Victor leaned in closer to Liliana, gently leaning her head back on his shoulder thrusting into her. Liliana now digging her nails into his arms she could feel herself coming close to her breaking point. "Victor! I-I-I'm about to c-c-cum~!"
Victor could feel himself coming to his breaking point. It was becoming even harder to hold himself together. Groans now slipping through his chest, moans slipping past him. Whispering into Liliana's ear with each thrust. "I want to feel you cum all over me, I want to cum deep inside of you." Victor's whispers sending Liliana higher.
"Victor, I wanna cum together!" Liliana said with pleading eyes.
Both moaning each others names in pleasure, sending each other to cloud nine. Both flopping to the bed looking up at the ceiling panting. Liliana convulsing, she looked at Victor his eyes closed his toes were still curled. "Victor, I want more.."
Victor chuckled. "I knew once, wouldn't be able to keep you satisfied.. I did say we were not finished." Victor rolled to his side pulling Liliana into his arms kissing her passionately.

(You Rock My World-Michael Jackson)
"My life, will never be the same. Girl you came and changed, the way I walk, the way I talk. I cannot explain. The things I feel for you, girl you know it's true. Stay with me, fulfill my dreams. And I'll be all you need. (oh, oh, oh, oh, ooh) It feels right, I've searched for the perfect love all my life (All my life). (Oh, oh, oh ,oh , ooh) It feels like I, have finally found her perfect love is mine."

Liliana was fast asleep, now 12:30am. Victor slowly rubbing her back as she slept under the moon-light raze. Bite marks and bruised like finger prints around her hips, legs, back, and arms. He wanted to bathe with her but he tired her out. Liliana smirked a little in her sleep. "I love you, Victor." Victor tucked a few pieces of her hair behind her ear he smiled.
"I love you too, dummy." Victor pulled Liliana into his arms and she cuddled into his chest. He was now lost in his thoughts. He was Liliana's first and only real relationship she ever had. He still didn't quiet understand how his feelings were different compared to the other women he has dated and or slept with but he loved Liliana more than anything could ever describe.
"If my mother was here, she would truly love you." Victor chuckled. "She would probably love you just as much as she loved me." Victor said rubbing Liliana's back, Victor yawned feeling himself getting sleepy he got out of the bed and turned off the radio. He closed the bedroom door, and got back into bed gently pulling Liliana into his arms.
"I guess, this is the first time in a long time you've slept this deeply." Victor said kissing her forehead. The nightmares that Liliana started to have again caused her to have sleepless nights. Most nights she would be afraid to fall asleep. Victor didn't know what to do so he would just hold her until she went back to sleep. But tonight was the first night that she was actually getting a good nights sleep. "Good night, my little idiot."
He kissed her forehead and his world fading into darkness.

A man in a black hood stood outside of Victor's window watching them sleep. He pulled out his phone and made a phone call. "Ares, everything is slowly coming together. Do you want me to act on it now? Yes, understood. I'll head back now then. Ares we can't let her get away from our grasp. Her or subject 85509F3. Yes, I apologize. Understood."
The black hooded man hung up the phone and shoved it back in his pocket. "Ares.. what are you doing?" He shook his head and walked through a black abyss fading away into the darkness.