Filler chapter: Part 2: Heart broken

Liliana woke up that morning feeling very refreshed. Still with the kiss on her mind she was floating on cloud nine.
She didn't want to come down from cloud nine. "Hm Victor wanted to see me today. Probably for more clients I suppose." 
Liliana sighed.
She jumped out of bed. "Okay first I'll get ready for the day, grab a cup of coffee, and head to his office."
Liliana thought aloud to herself. Liliana always made a list for herself in her mind and each time she would utter the words on her list from her mind it helped keep track of what she was doing and or what was on the agenda for the day. Liliana took a quick shower, brushed her teeth, and wore her favorite over-alls. To most people over-alls were old fashioned and unladylike. But Liliana was different than most women. Liliana tried not to care about what other people may think but some words that people said still got to her. She knew Victor didn't care what she wore as long as she showed up and on time. Liliana looked at her clock in her bedroom.
"Oh no! I'm going to be late!!" Liliana sped walked to the kitchen and grabbed her keys.
"I'll just grab me a cup of coffee after I leave LFG." And hurriedly sped walked out of her apartment.

When Liliana got to LFG a woman was standing near the elevator. Liliana smiled and waved at Lina seeing she was busy and waited by the elevator. 'Wait is that.. Is that Chik? Wow she's very pretty even in person.' Chik noticed Liliana and scoffed at her. Liliana looked around and thought to herself. 'Did she.. Did she just scoff at me?' Liliana scratched her head. They both walked into the elevator and stood in silence as the elevator was ascending. 'Hm she's going to Victor's floor. I'm sure she's just here for her company.'
"You have now reached the 10th floor." Liliana shook her head.
'He really needs to think about removing that. It's not necessary.'Liliana thought to herself.
Both Liliana and Chik left the elevator.
Chik walked in front of Liliana and stood in front of her. "May I ask who you are?"
Chik asked Liliana with a condescending voice. "Oh I'm Liliana. I'm just a new client who works for Victor. It's very nice to meet you Chik."
Liliana extended her hand out to shake it. Chik smaked her hand away.
"Look just stay away from my man." Liliana looked at Chik with wide eyes.
"Uhm you and Victor are together?" Liliana felt a slight pain in her chest.
"Oh did you like him?" Chik giggled.
"Just look at you. Over-alls? What kind of a woman wears over-alls especially to see Victor. He doesn't want you. He wants a real woman."
Liliana still looking at Chik. "Well how do you know he wouldn't like someone like me?"
Chik laughed and took the tip of her finger through Liliana's hair. "Just look at your hair. You look like you haven't taken cared of it just decided to throw your hair in a bun for the day. And whats that?"
She pointed at Liliana's cheek. "Ew paint. Yeah Victor totally doesn't want you. He wants a woman like me."
Liliana could tell that Chik was a very jealous woman. She was trying so hard to not believe her.
"He's just using you. I'm a model so of course he wants someone like me." Liliana could feel her chest tightening.
"He isn't using me! He doesn't need your money or your fame!" Liliana could feel herself starting to get very angry. 'Liliana it's okay. Calm down. She's just a jealous bitch.'
Chik laughed. "We'll see."
Chik turned around and walked towards Victor's office. Liliana watching Chik knock on Victor's door and seen he opened it greeting Chik.
"Chik what are you doing here?" Chik reached out and peeked Victor on the cheek.
"Hey sweety. Long time no see." And she winked at Victor.
Liliana turned around and ran to the elevator. Victor peaked his head out of his office and seen Liliana running towards th elevator. "Liliana?"
Victor seen her getting on the elevator wiping away her tears. 'I thought I called her and told her to come to my office? Why did she run away?'
Chik walked past Victor and sat on his couch. "So do you know that girl?"
Victor nodded his head and closed the door. "Yeah she is a client of mine. Why?"
Chik giggled. "Oh I just put her in her place is all."
Victor stopped in his tracks and looked at Chik. "What do you mean 'Put her in her place'?"
Chik giggled again. "Well I told her we are together and that she needed to back off."
Chik laughed again. "Oh did you see the look on her face? How pathetic."
Victor was very angry. "We aren't together."
Chik laughed. "Oh Victor you will always be mine. And if you do happen to end up being with that low-life of a woman I will take you from her. I'll always take you from her. No matter how many times I have to do it to get it through your stubborn head I will have you."
Victor turned and walked to his desk. "Chik. I don't want you and will never want you."
Victor sat down at his desk. Chik shook her head. "Your lying Victor."
Chik rested her left leg over her right leg. "I will never want you. You are egotistical, narcissistic, and a low-life. You think your the only woman meant for me?"
Victor slammed his hands on the desk. "Why! Why did you do that!"
Chik was shocked. "Why are you yelling at me? I did the right thing."
Victor pointed at his office door. "Get out."
Chik still in shock. "Excuse me?"
Victor looked at Chik with anger in his eyes that Chik never seen before. "Don't make me repeat myself."
Chik stood up. "I won't leave."
Victor walked over to Chik and grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out. "I said get the fuck out!"
Slamming the door in her face. "Victor I'll be back later.."
Victor locked his office door and walked over to his desk. He rested his head on the desk and looked out the window.

Liliana reached LFG's waiting room and ran out the front doors with tears streaming from her eyes. 'We aren't dating but this hurts so much..' Lina seen Liliana running out the front doors with a look on her face she never seen before. 'What happen? I've never seen her like that before..' Liliana didn't stop running. She ran and ran until she was at her apartment. She ran up her stairs and slammed her door going into her apartment. She slouched to the floor and brought her knees up to her chest. Her phone vibrating in her pocket she took it out and put it on silent. She didn't care who it was or what it was about. She just wanted to be left alone. She held her knees to her chest and heard a knock on the door. Liliana stood up and opened the door. Lucien standing in front of her door and looked at her with a smile holding a bag of take out. She threw herself on him and cried into his chest. 'Where is her beautiful smile?' Lucien thought to himself. He wasn't sure what was going on but he could tell she was in pain and knew she needed him. And he was always going to be there for her as he promised.. whenever she needed him.. Even if his intentions had changed since he first met her.