𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍 ~ 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈

The Next Morning...

When Charlie woke up, she realized she wasn't in her bed. She was- IN ALASTORS ARMS?!

She snapped her eyes open, and found herself leaning against Alastors chest, her hand laid across him. He had an arm around her and was still asleep, his head leaned back as he snoozed.

His heartbeat was slow, and his smile was gone. The thing he forced all the time- gone. She stared up at him for a moment, it made her heart flutter. He looked so peaceful. She wished he would show his true self more often. Caring, and compassionate.

Charlie figured it was time to get up. Red light was already peaking through the windows, and cars were blaring their horns outside. She got up and opened the curtains. When she looked around for Husk, Vaggie, and Angel, they were all gone. 'Must have gone to their rooms...'

"Hey Al! Morning!" She called as she walked over to his side, arms behind her back as she leaned forward and gave him her best smile.

"Oh! Hello dear," he looked around. "Seems we fell asleep hm?"

"H-Heh... yeah..."

"Well did you sleep well?"

She was slightly surprised. Rather than walking it off or making some sarcastic remark, he asked that?

"I did. Thanks for keeping me company," Charlie said.

He nodded to her and stood up, brushing himself off. Alastor headed towards the door to go out to the lobby when Charlie stopped him.

"Where are you going?"

"Home. Why?"

She didn't want their time to be over, she wanted to see him again. So Charlie quickly came up with a reason to.

"I- I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight for dinner? I'll ask Vaggie and Angel if they want to come too!"

Alastor smirked, he knew what she was doing.

"Of course."

CHARLIES POV

I watched Alastor do his snappy thingy and poof away, the second he did I exploded.

"Oh my gosh! Did we- we did! I cant believe it!" I mumbled to myself. I walked into the lobby and laid down on a couch, hopefully no one would notice me freaking out.

I was positive about my feelings for Alastor now. I really liked him! All he's done is be there for me, care for me, and help me. How could I not? Especially after last night. There was even a part of me that thought he felt the same. He wouldn't cuddle up with someone he didn't care for- right?

I had to tell him.

And then, my thoughts were interrupted. "Hey toots. Where's Vaggie?" Angel was walking over to me, and sat down.

"I don't know. Why do you care? Are you going to meet her somewhere?.."

"What? Pfft...no," he murmured.

I got it. "ANGEL!! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

I rocked him back and forth, he shushed me over and over again. This was amazing! I always thought they would be a great pair.

"SHH!! Keep it down! I don't want anyone to know!" he said.

I apologized and reformed myself.

"I- I just don't know what to do. Do I tell her?"

Since I was going through something similar, I figured I could help him. Dinner tonight would be perfect!

"Well... I was going to tell you later but I invited Alastor to go to dinner with me you and Vaggie tonight! You can tell her then!"