𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐵𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓇𝓂𝓈

The Next Morning...

     Charlie woke up with a tired yawn, stretching her arms around and wiping the drool off her chin. She grabbed the brush off her bedside table and brushed her long silky blond hair before pulling it up into a messy bun, then clumsily walked into her bathroom still waking herself up. Cold air flooded her face and light flooded through her room, she turned on the white lights and washed her sleepy face while humming one of the songs she heard Alastor sing the other day.

Once she finished she put on her usual tux before walking out of her room, knocking on Angel & Vaggie's doors, locking her own, and walking down to the lobby. Red light lightly shaded the large staircase and lobby, where a few demons where eating by the kitchen bar. It warmed her heart to see a few people there, actually trying. There wasn't many of course, but If it weren't for Alastor in the beginning there would be no one at all.

     She glided over to the kitchen and made herself a strawberry smoothie, topping it off with whipped cream and sprinkles. In a sudden poof of black smoke, a tall red eyed demon stood a few feet behind her with a bright smile. "Al!" Charlie yelled running towards him, nearly knocking him over as she trailed straight into his warm chest. His heart suddenly sped up and she felt it as she made contact with him, his own cheeks slightly turning pink.

"Good morning darling! I thought I would come and visit you this lovely morning before I head to your fathers, " Alastor said hugging her back. She kept him in a tight lock but leaned her head back to look up at him, her eyes growing wide at the mention of her father.

"Oh shit- I forgot about that! I'll go with you!"

      But Alastor only shook his head softly, leaning down to kiss her. Charlies worried face soothed into a calm sweet smile and she kissed him back, all of her worries washing away almost instantly. He pulled away and looked down at her, brushing a few strands of whispy blond hair away from her golden face. Because of the bright lights, her skin seemed to glow in front of him. All he wanted to do was have a calm relaxing day with Charlie, but it would have to wait.

"I know you want to go, but I think we got all of our fighting out yesterday dear. I'll be back soon, and then we can don something together- your choice. You should spend some time with Vaggie and Angel!" Alastor said slowly pulling away from their embrace. Charlie sighed with a reluctant "fine..." and crossed her arms, staring at him while a smirk stretched across her face. Alastor was confused. "Hm?"

     "Oh nothing, you just look extra handsome today," said Charlie. She wasn't usually one to flirt but today she was feeling extra spunky. Alastor rolled his eyes and returned a smirk of his own, then leaned down to kiss her quickly before starting to walk out the door. She watched him leave, then yelled, "I love you!" before he snapped to leave. Those three words made his heart explode, even though he would never admit it to anyone.

He turned around to softly smile at her and said, "Love you too," then snapped and was at the front gates of Lucifers mansion.

At the Mansion...

     Alastor snapped and suddenly found himself back where he was yesterday, in front of the giant iron black gates with guards at either side. They must had have to been new guards, since he completely demolished the other ones. Both of the robotic like demons opened the gates without question, Alastor nodding to them both before making his way towards the front doors.

It was around 10:00 now, fairly early, but Lucifer and Lilith were already up nervously waiting Alastor's arrival. He made it to the doors and gave a rhythmic nock, one of Lucifers servants answered the door. It was a tiny demon with one eye, looked extremely similar to nifty, and wore a black dress with white shoes, a white necklace, and white pony tail holder. Her eye was bright red and her bright white smile fell when she saw who was at the door. She already knew he was coming, Lucifer told all of the servants. They were instructed to get him as soon as Alastor was there, so thats what she did. Lucifer was sitting at the kitchen bar drinking his usual coffee when the demon ran up and tapped him on the shoulder, pointing to the door. He spit out his coffee and glanced over at Lilith with a worried look. "Can you get it?" He asked her. Lilith nodded and walked to the door.