𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒪𝒽 𝒩𝑜

At the Bar...

Charlie and Alastor were minding their own business, chatting as usual. Another demon, however, had other plans.

A short female with pony tails and bright pink eyes stared them down from the other end of the bar, her mouth wide open. 'Holy shit! I gotta show this to Lucifer!'

She clumsily took out her phone and recorded the two, snickering as she sipped on her drink. People gave her weird looks.

Once she got what she presumed to be enough, she bolted straight for the castle, laughing the whole way. When she arrived, she wasn't even out of breath. "May I see Lord Lucifer please? It's very important!"

The guards at the front gate didn't answer her, rather stare off into the distance, ignoring her very existence. She tapped her foot in annoyance. (The guards look like the fallen angels in the pilot!)

She continued to beg. "It's about Alastor and Princess Charlotte!"

The guards immediately snapped their smiling faces towards her. She froze in place, staring at their plastered on grins. They were rather creepy. One of them opened the gate while the other grabbed her by the arm and dragged her up the driveway to the front door. She didn't protest.

The guard who had opened the gate followed in front, knocking on the tall glass doors ever so slightly. A small butler answered. "Yes?" he said. But the guards ignored him as well, pushing their way inside. The girl turned around as she was dragged away, her face now nervous and drenched with sweat. 'This was a bad idea...'

The butler gave her a look of sympathy, deepening her worry even more.

She was led through the small doorway and into the throne room, where she almost dropped dead. Lucifer and Lilith Magne, the king and queen of Hell where sitting right in front of her.

The throne room was fairly large, with high ceilings and a huge chandelier lighting up everything it touched. Portraits and pictures of the royal family lined the walls. It was so fancy, much fancier than the girl had imagined.

Even her own footsteps rang in her ears. She quickly regretting wearing her pointy toed shoes today, as they echoed against the cold marble floors.

Lucifer had his head tilted on his arm, staring lazily at the guards and the girl. Lilith was sitting legs crossed, as well as her arms, and perfect posture. She didn't even bother to look at them. "What do you want? I don't have time for this!" Lucifer demanded, standing up.

The girl nearly fell to her knees. She thought she might get some reward money for this, which she desperately needed; but now death was the only thing she wanted. She thought she would be talking to some guard, someone other than Lucifer.

"I- I'm so so sorry to bother you sir but.. I SAW THE RADIO DEMON WITH THE PRINCESS!"

Lucifer was taken back. His eyes widened and he shot up straight in alarm. Lilith quickly opened her eyes and shot up, grasping onto the arms of her marble throne.

"What?! Where did you see them?" Lilith asked, walking over. She towered over Lucifer and the girl.

"I saw them at Mimzys bar, on 23rd street. Around 15 minutes ago," the girl replied. "I saw them hug each other as well, they appear to be a couple."