𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒞𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒴𝑜𝓊

At the Hotel...

When Lilith walked out, Vaggie panicked. She was walking back and forth between the couches, pondering what to do. Was telling Alastor really the best thing to right now? She didn't want to be the reason Lucifer and Alastor got into a fight, which she guessed was going to happen. "I guess I'll go tell Alastor then... Lilith would want that."

"Wait," Angel grabbed her by the arm, pulling her away from the door. "Shouldn't I come with you? I'm sure the hotel will be fine for a bit-"

He couldn't even finish his sentence before Vaggie slammed her lips onto his, pulling them close. When they separated, they were both speechless. She gave gave him a reassuring nod, then ran around the lobby just incase Alastor was hiding somewhere. She spotted Husk, and threw herself against the bar. "HUSK! Do you know where Al is?"

"Where you not there when Charlie went over this? He's supposed to leave when her parents show up," he said, wiping down a glass. She sighed. 'Forgot about that.'

She guessed he had followed Charlie's orders, meaning he was no where near the hotel. "Well uh... do you know where I could find him?"

"Check his house."

Vaggie groaned and walked away, he was no help. He pissed her off. "I don't know where his fucking house is you dumbass!"

"Not my problem!" Husk called from behind, snickering. Vaggie thought about killing him on the spot.

She ran out the doors and onto the street, wondering what to do. Since she couldn't come up with any ideas, she started screaming for Alastor as she wandered down the street in front of the large buildings, towering hundreds of feet in the air. He must have heard or sensed someone was calling for him, because in a matter of minutes a cloud of black smoke stopped Vaggie in her tracks. There stood the man himself; Alastor. "You called?"

Vaggie grabbed him by the arm. Normally, she would have stayed as far away from him as possible. But she was willing to do anything to save her best friend. "Lucifer took Charlie, Alastor. He came to the hotel and screamed for a bit," she rolled her eyes. "Then he dragged her out, literally. He was talking about how he had heard things about you two and was pissed. Lilith stayed behind after he took Charlie home, she told me to tell you. I don't know why."

She sighed, and looked down. Alastor was staring down at her, his posture stick straight, as always. However his smile twitched. Vaggie didn't notice.

"Lucifers out for your head, ya know," Vaggie said.

"I'd imagine so. Well then, we should find her!"

"I'm sorry, but ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" Vaggie could have laughed, she thought he was joking. "You seriously think you can just waltz up to the devil himself and just beat him like that? He'll kill you! After all, he's way more powerful than you-"

She stopped when she realized Alastor looked like a total maniac, his head tilted and his radio dial eyes spinning at the speed of light. Demonic symbols floated around him while a dark aura surrounded his entire being. "I suggest you shut your mouth before I rip it off your face," he said.

Vaggie backed up, terrified. He spun around on his heals and walked away, the aura fading into nothing. "Thank you for the information! I'll repay you, have a swell day my dear." And it seemed like nothing had happened. Vaggie watched as he snapped and vanished, leaving her there, shaken to the core.

In the Castle...

Once Charlie and Lucifer arrived at the front doors, Charlie had cried more than ever. He had his hand firmly wrapped around her arm, nails digging into her porcelain white skin. "You're not going anywhere. Stop struggling, and make this easier for both of us," he said, taking her inside. She was taken into the basement, where hundreds of jail cells were placed. He knew Charlie was fairly powerful, she'd probably escape if he just put her in her room. Down here, though, it was nearly impossible to. Guards were everywhere, and the cells were invincible. Every cell had its own unbreakable window, a bed, sink, toilet, and desk. But as you would think it would be nasty, the mini prison was rather nice and modern, matching the rest of the house.

He threw her into a cell, locked the door, and walked off without a word. She climbed up on the bed and ducked under the covers, watching her father walk away. There was no where to run; she hated it. Alastor wasn't here either. 'I'm gonna go insane here.'

She eventually cried herself off to sleep.

  Lilith watched as Lucifer came upstairs from the jail. She could tell he was furious, and stopped him at the door. "Aren't you being a little extreme about this? You completely lost your cool back there. Alastor hasn't done anything wrong, that we know of. We just need to make sure he has the right intentions-"

"I don't want to hear it."

Lilith watched her husband walk off, knowing there was nothing she could do. He would calm down, for sure. But it would take some time.

At the Hotel...

Alastor found himself back at the hotel, walking in like he owned the place. He walked over to the bar and said his usual spill to Husk, grabbing a drink while he was at it. "Did Vaggie tell you the news?" Husk asked.

"She did. I'm going to get her back!" He chugged the rest of his drink and got up. Husk pulled him back by his sleeve. Alastor snapped his head back, glaring at him. "Let go of me," he demanded.

Husk scoffed. "You're out of your fucking mind, you know it?" He let go of Alastor who looked like he was going to snap, and watched him walk off. Alastor came in for a drink every now and then, but chugging it wasn't something Husk saw him do often. It meant he was not doing too great, he learned.

To be truthful, Alastor was a nervous wreck. Knowing Charlie probably was stuck with her father AND in trouble was not good. Who knew what he would do to her.

Alastor walked up to Angels room. Angel heard him coming, the sound of hooves on the marble floor gave it away. He opened the door and watched him come down the hallway. "Hey pimp."

Alastor didn't say a word, just walked into Angels room. "Uh... Something wrong? You look a little- stressed out buddy," Angel commented, noticing Alastors quick and sudden movements. The spider locked the door and walked over to where Alastor was standing, sitting on his bed which wasn't too far away. He was pretty nervous. 'Alastor won't hurt me, right? Shit, he's probably mad at me or something.'

Alastor snapped back into his normal self. "I'm going to need your help my friend!"

"With what?"

"Charlie, I believe she's stuck at her fathers and won't let her go until he sees me. I don't want to fight, rather speak with him. But the chances of that are low. I'll need you to distract him and the guards while I try to find Charlie."

Angel stared at him, mouth agape. "And how the Hell do you expect me to do that?"

"Well, I had an idea. Tell Lucifer you need to talk about me, and he'll listen for sure. All I need you to do is keep him pre occupied, I can handle the guards. I'll fight him too, if push comes to shove," Alastor explained. He knew it wasn't going to be easy to persuade Angel without a bribe. Angel dust was just about to say no when Alastor held his hand up. "I'll buy you whatever you want if you do it."

"Really?"

"Yes.." Alastor sighed, staring out the window.

"OKAY! When are we going?" Angel Dust asked, jumping up to his feet. Alastor was shocked he didn't even hesitate, but didn't question it.

"Soon. Get ready, and thank you."

(HOLY SHIT YALL WE HIT 1K READS!!!! I honestly expected no one to read this, so huge thanks to anyone who did. I have big plans for this in the future, sorry my upload schedule has been wack lmao. Love you all ~ Akiione)

(Art creds: vivziepop, husker.uwu)

(REVISED 9/29/20)