𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐼 𝒢𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒮𝑜

In Charlies Room...

Charlie and Alastor were watching tv, the princess having thrown herself out over him with no regards whatsoever. Her legs were thrown over his lap, back propped up against a mount of pillows on the left of Alastor, nervously running her razor sharp nails through her golden blond hair. "Hey Al..." Charlie nervously said gaining Alastor's attention. He was resting to the right of her, a glass of red wine in one hand while the other slowly trailed up and down her bare legs. The deer demon was so tuned in to the tv he nearly missed her dainty voice calling for him. 

"Hm?" He motioned, turning his head towards her. Charlie lifted herself up from her mound and sat criss cross next to him, fumbling with her hands anxiously in her lap. 

"I-I know you'll probably say no but, m-my father is throwing a party in a few days and I was wondering if you wanted to- to go with me?"

Alastor's ears shot up and his eyes grew wide. 'She wants to bring me to see her family so soon?' But he couldn't recline her offer. He was hers, after all. While he didn't like attending these sort of things, Charlie was forced too and needed someone to go with. Plus, the thought of her dancing with someone else made him so beyond angry, he couldn't even begin to comprehend it. Charlie was his and only his- if anyone tried to break them apart they would pay.

     The thought swirled through his mind, what would her family think? Due to the fact of him and Lucifer having problems in the past, none of his relatives or friends would like Alastor. And while he never had to care, now he had to at least have some consideration. Charlie was worth so much more than a few petty stares or whispers.

So with a sigh and tired smile, Alastor nodded his head and told her, "I would love to go with you Charlie Magne." Charlie smiled and leaned over, hugging her lover tight. They locked into a hug position with Alastor's head on her shoulder, her own tired body slumped across his chest. The hellspawn had often issues with sleeping, unrealistic thoughts and worries playing on constant repeat through her mind that would keep her up into the early hours of the morning- drenched with sweat or tears. 

Alastor knew about her problem however. He was the only one that did, and later admitted he did the same thing. He would roam his empty house for hours on end, thinking about life. Muttering to himself, messing with anything he could find in attempt to sooth his thoughts. But it never worked.

Charlie soon dozed off, starting to drool on Alastor's slowly rising chest. He didn't mind. As long as he wasn't wearing his suit he never minded what happened to his clothes. Right now all he was wearing was a red button down shirt rolled up to his elbows with black slacks, and black socks. He let her sleep, rubbing her back in slow gentle motions while watching the giant tv across from her bed.

    The Angels had slowly stopped falling from the sky, but the screaming hadn't. Red light was pouring through the windows shining onto the demonic pair- the occasional Angel flying back upwards to Heaven because they finally completed their duties. 4:00 eventually rolled around, after about two hours of napping Charlie woke up to find Alastor staring down at her with half lidded eyes and a soft smile spread across his face. 

"Sleep well?" He asked her without the radio static. Charlie felt her insides melt, a red blush spreading across her already rosy cheeks. 

"Very," Charlie said. She pushed herself upwards and locked him into a kiss, eyes shut. He kissed back, running his hands through her silky head of hair. Once they separated Charlie rolled off of him and walked to the balcony doors, staring out onto the city. Alastor followed her and joined her side, following her gaze.

"Its beautiful, isn't it," Alastor said with hands tied behind his back. A sudden boom came from Charlies door, making both of them snap their heads almost a complete 180 degrees towards the door with a worried expression upon the princesses face. Alastor however never lost his smile. "Ill answer it dear~" he said while walking towards the door. Charlie had her hand reached out towards him as if she were to say something, but quickly retracted it and remained staring at the door with bright eyes. Alastor unlocked the door and swung it open, revealing a very bored Angel Dust sucking on a popsicle, hands placed on his hips while his eyes looked Alastor up and down. His mouth dropped and the popsicle fell from his mouth.