𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ~ 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝐵𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇

(This is mainly a Charlie x Alastor chapter, so just assume Vaggie and Angel are doing their usual. I don't mention them much ;w;)

2:00 in the morning...

Everyone was peacefully asleep at the hotel, not a single sound could be heard. Charlie, however, was having a rather unpleasant night.

"NO!" Charlie shouted. "What the-"

She glanced around her room, then at her clock, and saw it was only 2:05 AM. "Damn it!" 

Charlie had been abruptly waken up by a dream; no, a nightmare. Her and Alastor had turned into total monsters, tearing apart everything in their path. His eyes were radio dials, turning at the speed of light while her own were filled red to the brim, her horns peaking out of her golden blond hair. They were covered in blood as they walked down the street. What exactly was going on? She wasn't sure, they both had creepy smiles and walked down an alleyway while people screamed. 

She sighed and wiped her eyes, there wouldn't be any more sleeping tonight. 

A dim light shined through the bottom of her curtains, which covered her double balcony doors. Her room was actually pretty big! It had high ceilings, a king size bed, a chandelier, and a full bathroom. She didn't tell the others, but she had picked that room on purpose.

Charlie sleepily walked out onto the balcony, when she looked down she felt her stomach flip. Her room was on the top floor- sometimes it bothered her.

She carefully leaned over the edge and rested her head on her palms, staring off into the distance. She looked at the busy highways and the tall buildings, 'It would be cool to live there. In a penthouse, where I could see everything!'

Alastor eventually flooded her thoughts. 'I wonder where he even is. Was that dream supposed to mean something? I would never do that! He would never do that! I hope...'

The wind blew her hair all around her face, she shut her eyes and felt herself drift away. A place outside of here, where there was no more fear. No more hate. No more death, and no more sickness. It was all she had ever wanted, but she new she had to chance. A princess was doomed to Hell for all of eternity.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard someone clearing their throat. She snapped her head around to see Alastor, leaning against the door with his arms crossed, a small smile, and half lidded eyes. It was almost like he was smirking.

"O-Oh hey Al! How'd you get up here?.."

He shrugged and walked over to where she was standing. "Just saw you passing by, I couldn't sleep myself. Thought you could use some company," he said. The wind slightly blew his red tuffs of hair back and forth as he stared off into the distance.

"Oh."

"So what's keeping you up?" He asked, turning towards her.

Charlie hesitated. She didn't know if she should tell him or not, considering he was in it. "I um- just couldn't sleep... either. Heh."

Alastor thought she was acting strange, but didn't question it. He simply wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

ALASTORS POV

I could tell Charlie was having a rough time, even though she didn't feel like telling me exactly what was keeping her up. I might as well try and help her feel better; if not she's going to be miserable at work tomorrow. 

So, I snapped and turned the volume up on my staff, and it started playing some old tune from the 20's. "Care to dance m'lady?"

Charlie smiled. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her hips, this is working! I hope it is, at least. Her big doe eyes stared right into mine and I felt my heart skip a beat. 'She really is beautiful.'