𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝒯𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃

In Lucifers Mansion...

Angel snuck through the enormous dining room on the right of the front doors, then around the large black table that stretched from either end. All of the lights were on making this extremely hard for him not to be noticed, but lucky for him not many people were around.

     Angel was stunned at how grand this house was, white cabinets with red accents, light wooden floors and all white/ black furniture. In the main living room, there was white couches with black tables, red pillows resting on them along with the occasional blanket. A white fire place sat on the wall surrounded by windows, it was the first thing you would see after walking through the throne room.Once he walked through the dining room through the open doorway and into the massive kitchen that overlooked the living room, he saw Lilith pacing back forth from couch to couch, twirling her long hair around her fingers. He tried to be avoided, but when one of the floorboards creaked she snapped her head backwards, her eyes completely black. She grabbed a knife from the mantle and threw it at Angel, it was so fast the regular demon eye couldn't see it. It barely skinned Angel's shoulder before he fell against the counter with a yelp.

"What are you doing in here?" She screamed walking over to him. 

"I- Im trying to help your daughter you bitch! Get her out of here-" Angel was cut of by Lilith, now rushing to his side to help him up. Lilith may have seemed like a peace loving mother, and she was, but when she was mad she was a whole different person.

"Thank the Lord! I'll show you how to get to the dungeon. Sorry about your arm, and don't call me a bitch," Lilith said grabbing him by the arm yanking him to his feet. Angel called whoever he wanted a bitch, it didn't matter to him. As soon as his feet hit the floor a loud explosion came from outside, and the entire house shook. They both froze and stared at each other. 

"Your not going to tell Lucifer about this, right?" Angel asked. Part of him was slightly worried Lucifer would find out and kill him. 

"Oh no, I'll have to tell him at some point but he'll eventually figure it out himself. Once Charlie gets out there he'll re consider himself," Lilith said now walking to the dungeon.

    There was an open arch way that opened up into the next part of the house, a small lobby type area on the other side before leading off to the other rooms. The hallways were lined with pictures and shining bright white lights that stretched in all different directions. It was sort of weird, since the entire right side of the house was very open. This was just confusing. Offices in some places, bowling alleys, movie theaters. It seemed like a fun place to hang out.

     Lilith led Angel past some rooms than down a certain hallway, closed off by a metal door and locked with a keypad. She waved her hand at Angel to turn around, which he did, and about 5 seconds later the door opened. There was only one light on this hallway, making it dark and gloomy. Cold air brushed across their faces as they walked down the small hallway to the stairs that led to the dungeon.

To Angels surprise, the dungeon was rather nice. White marble floors and pillars, blinding white lighting, and each cell had a red bed with a grey toilet, desk, and sink. About 200 cells were in the dungeon, 10 offices. The cells lined the walls, that's how big it was. Lilith led them to the furthest end of the dungeon where she found Charlie curled up in the corner, sobbing. Lilith felt bad, but her and Charlie knew never to neglect Lucifers wishes.

     "Charlie sweetie, your- friend... Is here to "save" you!" Lilith yelled sliding open the marble bars with a key from her bracelet. Angel rolled his eyes and walked in the cell, helping Charlie to her feet then wrapping her in a hug. Charlie slowly quieted her sobs when he hugged her, and she hugged him back with a small smile. Her black mascara was smeared, her lipstick smudged, a face now splotchy from crying.