𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂- 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ~ 𝓐𝓽 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽

The couple sat there for a while. Alastor rested his head on top of hers, she was still latched onto his torso. When Alastor was finally about to get up, he heard snoring coming down from below. 'She's asleep? All that crying must have worn her out..'

He couldn't carry her out of there or it would like like he just killed the poor girl, lord knows what Lucifer would do. He'd probably kill Alastor on the spot. So, he gently shook Charlie's shoulder and leaned down close to her ear. He whispered, "Oh Charlie~" and she shot up, their faces now only inches apart. Charlie's hands were placed on either side of Alastor as she was leaning towards him, he was tilted back with a smirk plastered all over his face.

Oh how he was loving this.

Charlie's face erupted into a blushing mess as she scrambled to push herself off of him, nervously laughing as she brushed her clothes off. "I- I'm sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep on you like that... heh..."

"Oh it's quite alright! I understand you might be rather tired, dear," Alastor answered, now pushing himself upright. They were both up now, standing next to the window that overlooked the city. It was silent for a few minutes. But Charlie finally let out a long sigh, before relaxing her posture and letting out a small chuckle.

"Who would've seen it coming? Me and you," Charlie said. Alastor was rather thrown off by her words, that didn't sound like something she'd say. Just a second ago she was asleep! He glanced over at her, but saw her focus was still outside.

"Mhm," he answered. There wasn't much else he could say. He didn't know what to say. All he did was move over and wrap his arm around her, pulling her into him. Charlie rested her head on his chest and shut her eyes, letting herself drift away from all the worries clouding her mind.

"I say we go home, I'm pretty tired. As you've seen, haha," Charlie said.

"Alrighty then!" Alastor suddenly perked up and jumped backwards, straightening his tie. "Home it is," then he grabbed Charlie's hand and snapped. They were suddenly back at the front doors of the hotel.

"You didn't want to say goodbye to any of your relatives? I do recall you saying you don't get to see them very often," Alastor asked Charlie as they entered the hotel.

"It'll be alright. I've had enough with them for today, Lia won't be very happy to see me any time soon."

Alastor agreed and helped her inside. They both took off their coats and walked into the kitchen where Alastor prepared them both a cup of tea, then brought it over to Charlie who was sprawled out on the couch. "MAN today was long! We're definitely not doing anything tomorrow," Charlie said.

"Agreed. I do want to figure out why Velvet would cause such a commotion in the first place, though," Alastor said. He sat down next to Charlie in the small spot where her feet weren't.

"Wait- that was Velvet?" He hadn't told Charlie any details yet, he figured it would only upset her even more. "I thought it was just some ass hole family member who saw you walk in with me."

"I did some investigating after you went upstairs. Velvet was the one who said my name so loud. However when I asked her why she did it, she suddenly had to be some where and left. Strange, if you ask me," the Radio Demon said. Charlie had an idea of his and Velvets past, it had been a huge issue a couple years back. She didn't know everything, but she knew enough to not ask him about it.

"Hm. Maybe we should just forget about that for now, say? I'm done with the whole thing. Wonder what Vaggie and Angel are up to-"

As if on cue, Vaggie and Angel ran out of the elevators and down the stairs, straight up to Alastor and Charlie. They were screaming the entire time.