𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇

Charlie and Alastor were now inside the limo, on their way to her parents house. She had her arm wrapped so tightly around his that he was pretty sure it was cutting off his blood circulation, but that was the least of their worries. The princess was nervously tapping away at the armrest next to her and Alastor couldn't help but notice. "Is everything alright? Remember everything is going to be ok..."

"YES! I'm fine! Perfectly fine," Charlie said as she snapped straight up in her seat, turning her attention towards her date. He sighed. 

"You're clearly not fine, Charlie. What seems to be bothering you?" She slouched over in her seat, if crying was an option that would be ideal. But her makeup couldn't get ruined, and she couldn't back out now. 

"Ah, I don't know. I guess I'm just a little worried about what my parents are going to say," the demoness answered to his question. Alastor came into Hell with no family, nothing. He built his way to the top, unlike Charlie. She never expected him to fully understand what it was like having family down here, and to never fully understand her. All she could do was hope.

"It will be alright. Enjoy yourself! Worse case scenario, we leave. Sounds good?" Alastor asked her, placing a hand on her leg. He could sense the anxiety radiating off her. Charlie nodded and gave him the slightest of smiles. Alastor lost his radio voice for a moment and said, "I'll be with you." Charlie nearly exploded!

"I hate to interrupt whatever the Hell you two are talking about, but we're here!" Called a nasally voice from the front of the vehicle. Charlie took a deep breath and smoothed out her dress, Alastor placed his sharp claws against her arm. 

"Trust me dear. It will be fine." And as much as she wanted to believe him, she just couldn't.

Alastor got out of the car first, glancing around at the scene before him. Demons from all over were standing around the front lawn and driveway, chatting their heads off while the front doors were thrown wide open, sending off an invitational message. 'Come on in! We don't bite...'

He helped his lover out of the car and looped his arm around hers, guiding them up the rather long driveway and through the mob of demons who were shooting them nasty glares/ whispering rude comments. It didn't bother Alastor very much, but itpushed Charlie's confidence levels down the drain. He noticed too. 'Just keep a low profile! You and Alastor don't even have to talk to anyone, be calm. Keep smiling,' Charlie repeated over and over again in her tired head. They walked up to the red glass doors and made their way through the front entrance of the house were demons were huddled up in their little groups, talking away. Lilith spotted Charlie immediately and ran up to her, engulfing her daughter in a hug.

"Oh Charlie you came! I thought you weren't coming this year!" She said as she continued to squeeze Charlie's torso. Alastor stepped to the side and watched the two mingle. The princesses face soon grew white as her mom nearly cut off her air flow. 

"Mom- y-your choking me-"

     "Goodness! I'm sorry hun. Anyways, your father isn't exactly happy with Alastor being here," she turned her head towards alastor, "So keep an eye out. Don't want any trouble!" Alastor nodded and stepped back to Charlies side, snatching her arm in his and broadening his chest. 

"I certainly will make sure not to cause any harm, Lilith. But I appreciate your concern!" Charlie felt her heart shrink- there was no way this could go that smooth.

     Lilith smiled and walked back off to one of her little groups, leaving Alastor and Charlie all  alone right smack in the middle of the ginormous foyer. And one by one, eyes slowly started making their way towards the couple. 'Is that the princess with the Radio Demon?'  'Oh my satan he'll kill her!'  Charlie picked up on the whispers and nearly let a tear fall, but Alastor tightened his grip on her and swung her down a small hallway and into the dining room. It was so crowded, for them to be noticed would be nearly impossible in the mob of people. So they thought.

    Not even 2 minutes after Charlie and Alastor crept into the busy dining room someone shouted, "Alastor! Is that you?" From across the room. At the sound of his name, the room fell silent. The radio demon felt a hint of static radiate off of him, his eye twitching at the sight of hundreds of other demons now staring at him and his doe.

"No need to stop what you're doing my friends!" He called out, but no one answered. Everyone started to creep towards the couple. 

One very brave soul spoke up, Charlies aunt, Lia. "What are you doing you bastard? Get away from her!" And she ran towards Charlie, horns sprouting from her head as she yanked Charlie away from Alastor and out of the room. Everyone else slowly crowded around Alastor, mumbling forming between the guests. Some even drew their knives or shanks from their sides, getting ready to stab Alastor right in the chest. Lucifer was even there: he watched it happen. If anything he didn't care that Alastor & Charlie's night was being ruined. Plus, it was good entertainment.

     "Ah, I didn't want to have to do this. Can't have anyone take Charlie away from me!" Alastor said, his eyes spinning into radio dials while an eerie red glow formed around his body. Piercing static noises filled their ears, causing nearly everyone to fall to the floor and grab their heads in pain. The deer demon watched as they suffered in pain, and as much as he hated to admit it, he enjoyed it.

In the Other Room...

"CHARLOTTE MAGNE! What the hell are you doing with him?!" Lia screamed in Charlies ghostly white face, shaking her violently by the shoulders. "Lia I-"

     "No! My baby can't be with him! Are you with him? Oh no!" She dropped her hands from Charlie's shoulders and backed away, staring her up and down. 

"Lia- I am with him but he's not doing anything wrong! All he's done is care for me and be there for me, whenever I needed it," Charlie tried to explain to her petrified aunt. Lia only stared at her, her golden blond hair slowly turning red; oh was she mad now. Her teeth turned into fangs and her horns fully emerged, nearly scaring the life out of Charlie. "CHARLIE-" But Lia was cut off by the sounds of bodies falling to the floor. Charlies heart dropped to her stomach. It didn't take her 1 second to realize what he was doing. "ALASTOR!"

     Alastor heard Charlies screams and stopped everything, the radio static silencing itself while his deer antlers returned to normal size. "Charlie! You're alright!" He quickly came up to her and wrapped her in a hug, Charlie returning it to him. 

"I'm fine," she peered around his shoulder and saw everyone slowly regaining to their feet. "W-What did you do?.."

     "Well, they tried to take things to the next level, so I had to as well!" Lia came up behind Charlie and froze. "Charlie! You're doing this all wrong!" She screamed.

    She pulled away from Alastor. Even though she hated to admit it, she did worry. 'Am I really doing this wrong?'

Word Count: 1280

Art Creds: Vivziepop on youtube, me haha

(Hey everyone! This chapter was re wrote, hope you enjoy!)