𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒲𝑒'𝓇𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎

A WEEK LATER...

Charlie was slowly waking herself up, rubbing her sleepy eyes as she stretched and flopped out of bed onto the white marble floors of her bedroom, sauntering to the bathroom. Today was the dance at her fathers, she'd been preparing herself all week. Alastor had been as well. They had been doing their usual, running the hotel, attending meetings, hunting, nothing had been different the past week. The couple couldn't keep themselves from each other though, sneaking in hugs and kisses whenever they could. It was mainly Charlie, coming into Alastor's office throwing herself onto his lap and just staying there, seeking his attention. He always gave it to her.

The princess threw open her doors and shut her curtains, cutting off all light in the bathroom. Today she was feeling romantic, so she set up some candles around her white marble bathtub, dimming the lights to set the mood. She slipped out of her clothes and shut the door before slipping into bubbly bath water with a relaxing sigh, and that's where she stayed until a small knock came from her door. "Uh- yes?"

"Charlie, it's me," Alastor said from the other side of the door. She knew he wasn't lying, the radio voice of his was one of a kind. 

"Oh. Come in!" Charlie said. Alastor slowly opened the door to make sure he wasn't revealing anything too fast. He had seen her change before, but still tried to respect her privacy whenever he could.

     The Radio Demon was wearing black slacks and a black button up shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. A few buttons were undone at the top, his deer ears standing perfectly above his head with two small black antlers in- between. Ever since he became a thing with Charlie, she made him feel more comfortable wearing other things rather than his red suit all the time. It made her melt whenever he wore stuff like that.

He slowly shut the door and walked over to Charlie, placing himself down directly next to her on the ground. The bubbles shielded her body from his view, but he didn't mind. Alastor was asexual- he didn't particularly care for those type of things. Things like sexual desire. But what he did care about was making Charlie feel comfortable with whatever they did. 

She pulled her hand from the side of the tub to his fluffy ears, rubbing them with a smirk. Alastor felt his face turn a bright red and shut his eyes from the pleasure, leaning towards Charlie. Once she stopped, he turned to face her and they talked for a little bit. Charlie was extremely nervous about tonight, Alastor being the only person she could confide in. Alastor was nervous as well- but he didn't show it. Comforting Charlie was the only thing on his mind.

"I just hope everything goes well... with you and my dad-" Charlie said but was soon cut off. 

"Sweet heart, you're the best demon in all of Hell. You're family and friends cannot change that! I'll be right there for you, the entire time. Trust me," Alastor said, giving her a warm hearted smile. Charlie returned one of her own and sighed. 

"Thanks Al. I should probably get dressed," she said while slowly pulling herself up from the bubbles. Alastor got up from the floor and walked out, down to the lobby, and to a couch where he patiently waited on Charlie. She pulled on a form fitting white t-shirt with black sweatpants, topped off with a messy bun; pens sticking out in the form of an X at the top of her blond head. There wasn't any plans for today, her and Alastor would probably just go out for lunch or something. Once she finished she made her way downstairs and plopped down next to Alastor.

She had a late start to her day, Sunday's weren't usually very busy at the hotel. There wasn't any meetings, classes, or work she had to do. It was her day to relax- up until the dance at least. Charlie couldn't even formally dance! Her silly version of dancing was always enough, but now it wasn't. Alastor was just naturally a formal type of person, attending these sort of parties all the time. He knew how they worked. The hell- spawn had attended them as well, but never did anything. Her attempts of starting up conversation with other demons had ended quickly, leaving her alone to do as she please. It usually led up to her going to her room, and spending the rest of the night there. No one would care anyways. But now she was with Alastor, all the attention would be on them. Charlie and Alastor looked like they were a couple, especially when dressed in a black theme. That's what they planned on going in tonight. It was almost as if they could simply pierce your soul, just by looking at you. Anyone could become flustered. They were two of the most powerful demons in all of Hell, after all.