𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐼'𝓂 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔

In the hotel...

Before Angel could say another word, Alastor was gone. He had so many questions; but didn't even have a chance to ask him. Angel knew if he didn't follow Alastor's instructions he would be done for, so he reluctantly got up from the bed and put on his regular striped suit, closed his curtains, and walked down to the lobby where he found Vaggie pacing back and forth from the kitchen to the bar. Quietly, Angel swung around one of the white marble pillars that helped support the second story balcony and screamed, "HEY VAGGIE!" It completely threw the girl off guard, and she fell to the ground with a loud thud. Angel only laughed and pointed at her as her hair began to spike up in all directions.

     "Aha! You should have seen the look on your face," Angel said wiping the tears from his eyes. He helped her up, and she fixed her messy white hair. 

"Where are you headed? You look a lot nicer than usual," Vaggie said with a groan, eyeing him up and down. 

"Strawberry pimp wants me to distract Charlies dad while he gets her out. So thats where I'm going," he said. 

Vaggie's eyes widened and her face fell. "W-What? Angel, you'll get killed! Alastor and Lucifer in the same proximity is not really the best idea-" she was cut off by Angel pressing his lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned into it, and once they separated they gazed into each others eyes for a long minute. 

"You worry too much babe. I'll be fine!" Angel yelled as he strutted through the lobby, through the middle of the spiral staircases, and out the front door. Vaggie knew there was no getting through to him, so she could only watch nervously fiddling with her hands from in front of the bar.

It wasn't a very long walk to Lucifers mansion, Angel could make it there easy in 30 minutes. He walked down the street, trying to avoid contact with any demons whatsoever. Due to his old profession, he wasn't exactly the most un- noticeable demon. Others pointed and stared while some even tried to get close to him. But whenever they tried, Angel's third pair of arms appeared and struck them in their sides, quickly driving them away. 

The sun was slowly setting in hell, casting a hazy red glow over the city. Business lights started to flicker on, people coming out to go out for a date night. Bar's and restaurants slowly became full, clubs had lines waiting down the streets, and traffic became thick with everyone trying to get home. Angel finally made it to the mansion after a surprisingly longer  walk than expected where he found Alastor and Lucifer, fighting it out.

30 Minutes Ago...

Alastor snapped, and found himself at the front of the biggest mansion in all of Hell: Lucifers. There was a black iron gate topped with spikes that surrounded the entire premises, guards at every corner. A large white marble driveway led up to and circled the grand three story water fountain right in front of the stairs that led to the front doors, freshly cut green grass stretched from left to right, and the house seemed to go on forever. As the sun slowly set, lights started to light up the front of the mansion making it seem even more beautiful. The front door was white with black iron accents spiraling up and down them, tall green plants on either side of it. Fancy railings lined the porch, and light shined through the windows lined neatly all over the face of the house. Red light towered over the roof onto Alastor, making him seem more red than usual as he approached the guards standing on either side of the tall black iron gate.

Across the busy street of cars, demons stopped and froze at the sight of Alastor. There was a long shopping strip, stories high, with a different array of reds and white decorating the outside. It seemed as if timed stopped, children were quickly rushed back inside while shop owners dove behind counters. Everyone couldn't help but stare at Alastor, when suddenly he spun around to face them. Cars drove as fast as they could to get away: they already knew this would be bad. Alastor didn't say a word, rather chuckle at the sight of so many demons scared for their lives.