𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐼'𝓂 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑜𝓊

The Next Day...

     It wasn't even 10:00 in the morning when the screams arrived. Charlie woke up to the sounds of not her alarm clock, but a demon being thrown against her balcony doors with a loud thud before falling to the ground- clearly dead. She screamed and threw herself under the covers, attempting to shield her eyes from the disgusting sight on the other side of her glass double doors. Blood was splattered everywhere, smell wavered through into her room, and the angel that killed it was already gone.

     They never came this early! "Oh god- out of all places they had to put it there?" The princess asked herself while holding her tiny nose and walking to the door to clear the mess from her sight. She opened the doors and wind flooded through her room, blowing her hair gracefully behind her, red light shining against everything it reached.

     "No no no-" Charlie said over and over while shielding her eyes from the demon, picking it up by its hand and dropping it over the balcony. It pained her deeply to do it, but there wasn't much else she could do. Of course she wanted to give them a proper burial, ceremony, and special spot in a graveyard- but the chances of that being the one and only time something like that happened today were slim and she had to get over it. After she ridded herself of the stench, the hellspawn made her way back inside.

     Charlie started her shower and shut her large bathroom windows curtains, even though she was on the top floor it was always nice to have as much privacy as possible. The shower water was nice and warm, exactly how she liked it. She undressed from her red silky button up pajamas and grabbed a fluffy red rag from underneath her counter along with a red towel, hanging them over the top of the glass before stepping in one foot at a time testing the water temperature and starting her day. The princess always liked starting her day with a shower whenever she could; it made her feel great!

After Her Shower...

     Charlie was finishing getting dressed when she heard the clicking sounds of hooves making their way towards her door, a rhythmic knock following them. She finished pulling on her black leggings and black sweatshirt, quickly pulling her hair up into a messy bun behind her head. So what? Today was a dark day, she figured she should be too.

     "Alastor!" Charlie said while slamming into Alastor's chest the second she opened the door, nearly knocking him over straight into the wall behind him. He gave a muffled "mph!" before realizing it was his girl that was squeezing him, and hugged her back.

     "Morning my dear! How did you sleep? You smell lovely by the way," Alastor said after relieving her from their embrace and following her into her room. Charlie didn't say a word. She only walked directly across the room to the still blood splattered doors and stopped right in front of them, staring at the blood. Alastor followed and joined her, arms crossed behind his back. No one spoke for a while, but only stared at the mess in front of them.

     "We can't have this now can we?" Said the deer demon while snapping, the mess disappearing in a cloud of red smoke. He turned to see if Charlie had changed, but she only remained the same. "Charlie sweetheart, something on your mind?" Alastor asked her curiously. Dead silence filled their ears, even putting Alastor on edge. He waited for an answer before returning to looking out the window, his tall slender form towering over Charlie's delicate, curvy, and petite frame with dominance. Nothing came from Charlie.

      "I'm sorry I- I was just lost in thought I guess..." Charlie said while nervously rubbing her arm, turning her attention to the ground. A small tear slipped from her eye and her straight face turned into pure sadness, crying slowly emerging from the distraught princess. Alastor slowly turned his head towards his love and immediately felt his heart drop. He wanted to take all of her sadness and pain away, doing whatever it takes to make it happen. Not only that- but the red light shining through the window made her look beautiful. His red eyes widened and he pulled her in to his chest, wrapping an arm around her back and stroking it gently while resting his head atop her own.