Job Well Done

You slung your bow onto your back and proceeded to head off before you were caught. Now that the player was gone you would be getting your reward. You walked off and lifted your face mask over your mouth and nose, then pulled your hood lower so the only things showing were your (e/c) eyes. You walked into the forest on your search for somewhere to spend the night.

"The Job was done well. Here is your reward." The loud voice spoke. Suddenly, two emeralds and a diamond popped up in front of you. You grabbed them out of the air and shoved them in your pockets.

"Thanks!" You said into the sky. You figured the voice was gone but didn't want to be rude.

After wondering for awhile you came across a ravine that had a shallow cave about half way down. It would make an excellent resting spot. You slowly lowered yourself down trying not to fall and made it. You grabbed your sleeping bag out of your inventory and laid it out. You started a fire with the flint and steel you had then crawled into your sleeping bag. You drifted off quickly.

It was the middle of the night when you were awoken. There was the sound of rattling bones very close to you. You stood up and drew your sword. The skeleton came around the corner and saw you. He shot an arrow your way and you blocked it with the sword. The next arrow you weren't so lucky with. It went right into your shoulder and you let out a grunt. You sliced at the skeleton and he backed up. It was a bad move on his part as he went falling to the bottom of the ravine. He fell apart then disappeared. Now, you had to deal with the arrow in your shoulder. You sat down and ripped a piece of fabric from your shirt. You pulled the arrow out cringing the whole time. Finally, you gently wrapped the fabric around the wound, then tightened it. You sighed and snuggled back into your sleeping bag welcoming sleep with open arms.

You heard footsteps and you shot up. You yelped when you felt the pain in your shoulder then looked around frantically. The footsteps got closer and a man came around the corner. You had your sword drawn and ready to attack. He put his hands up in surrender and stopped walking.

"I'm not here to hurt you." He reassured. You eyed him suspiciously then put your sword by your side.
"What do you want?" You asked.
"I was just going mining. I didn't mean to startle you." You nodded.
"Who are you?" You questioned. You then sat down and he did the same.
"I'm Steve." He put his hand out and you shook it.
"I'm y/n." He nodded. Then it clicked. He was the first ever AI in Minecraft. You decided not to make a big deal about it just incase he got uncomfortable about it.
"I like that name. What are you doing here?" You smile at the complement.
"Uh, I was just sleeping because I'm a traveler." You partly lied.
"Oh! That makes sense. What happened to your shoulder?" He gestured towards your wrapped up shoulder.
"A skeleton." You admit. He nods then digs in his pockets. He pulled out a pinkish potion and handed it to you.
"A potion of healing, it should help." You smile gratefully and drink it. It tasted like strawberries.
"Thank you. It already feels better." He nods then stands up grabbing his pickaxe.
"I should be going now. Hope to see you again!" You wave goodbye and he walks away. What a nice man. You get up and pack up your stuff before going back up to the surface. It was quite difficult with your injured shoulder.

You were walking through the forest waiting for your next task when a paper popped up in front of you. You grabbed it and began reading. 'Your next task is raiding someone's base. They cheated and now have more than they should.' You nodded then looked at the picture below. It was a gigantic manor looking structure. You looked at the second page, which was a map, and got ready to go. You had walked almost all day once you finally reached it. You stared in awe at the big building. You then decide you would wait until night to sneak in. You walked around the place and figured out where all the outside guards were. This should be easy. You walked to the edge of the nearby woods and sat down waiting for night.

Once it was midnight you decided to go through with your plan. You walked up to the large building and threw a rock to the right. The zombies outside ran after it and you ran in. How did someone get zombies to obey? You questioned while quietly walking through the halls. You were searching for some sort of storage room. You came across one room that had voices inside. You peak in and see a spider and skeleton talking. Mobs can speak? You shook your head and continued walking. I must be completely nuts now. You open the door of another room and see chests lining the walls. Jackpot. You started looking through the chests and throwing all sorts of valuables in your inventory. You're inventory was almost full.

"You're not ssssuppossssed to be in here." You heard something say. You turned around and jumped when you saw a creeper.
"How do you know that?" You questioned.
"Becausssse you're sssstealing." You cringe as it keeps hissing and you sigh.
"You're right, you caught me." The creeper gets a proud smile but then you run towards it. It scurries out of the way and you continue running.
"Get back here!" He shouted after you. You continued running trying to find the exit. You decide to instead jump out a window.

You jump out, busting the window. You fall one story then roll. You start to sprint again but hear an all too familiar sound. There's a boom and you're out cold.