Nice to Finally Meet You

You stared, shocked, at the bearded man in front of you. He wore a brown shirt and grey pants. He gave a small smile before speaking.

"Nice to finally meet you, y/n." You couldn't figure out what to say. Was he after you and the others? Or was he only after Herobrine?
"I tend to leave many speechless. I'm not sure why." He admits. He walks closer to you and you just watch.
"What are you planning to do now that you've escaped?" He questions. You blink and regain yourself.
"I'm not really sure." He just nods. He then quickly grabs your wrist and you're in a room.
"Where are we?" You asked looking around.
"My fortress." He said nonchalantly. You looked around a realized you were in a cell type room.
"Am I in a cell?" He nods and you realize he teleports outside the bars.
"Why?" You ask frantically.
"Because, I can use you to my advantage." He had a sly grin.
"Oh, and say hi to your cell neighbor for me." A block suddenly disappears from the wall beside you and you rush over to it. Sitting inside was Notch. You gasped.
"Notch?" You whispered. He opened his eyes and look up at you. He looked drained and lifeless.
"Y/n?" He whispered. You gasped. You looked back to the see the other Notch but instead there was a completely black figure with glowing white eyes like Herobrine's.
"Who are you?" You asked as you walked up to the figure.
"I'm Null." He replied. You just stared in shock.
"Now, I need to go get the others."
"Wait! How long have you been Notch?" He turned to look at you.
"Seven months." You gasped and thought about Alex.
"Why did you have me get Alex?" He smirked.
"Because, I need to get all the AI's in the game."
"Then why am I here?" He quirked an eyebrow at your question.
"You never told her Notch?" You looked at him confused.
"Notch will explain." Then Null disappeared. Steve is in danger.

You started pacing. Was Steve going to be ok? Will Nick survive? Fuck Herobrine. What is Null going to do after he has all the AI's? What did he mean by Notch would explain? You looked over at Notch.

"Notch?" He Liftes his head to look at you.
"Why did Null kidnap me?" Notch sighs.
"Because you're an AI y/n." You gave a confused look.
"I am? Why didn't you tell me? Why am I not like Steve?" He sighs and sits up some.

      "It was many many years ago, when I first created Minecraft. I created four AI's, you were one of them. You all grew and became the faces of Minecraft. Then one of them turned. He killed the other two AI's and you escaped. While he was searching for you he died by an Enderman. I didn't make the first AI's able to respawn so the three were gone forever. I removed you from the game and decided to work on your code. You were still perfect and I couldn't figure out why the other had turned. After years of Minecraft existing I then added Steve. He became the new face of Minecraft. More time went by and I added Alex. They were now the faces of Minecraft like you and the other three were long ago. I decided to bring you back to the game. Instead this time you were a kid, and you were going to grow up like all the other codes. After the accident in your village I decided to have you work for me like you did so long ago. Now, we are here." You sat there shocked. You were one of the four first AI's. You learned about them in school but no one knew what they looked like or what happened.

      "I was one of the original four?" He nodded his head.
      "Why am I just now learning this?"
      "I was afraid you would turn like the other one did." You nodded slowly then thought about the fact that he was in a cell.
      "Can't you teleport? Why are you still in a cell?"
      "Null put some sort of anti-teleportation thing in here and drained me of my powers, it's going to take forever to recover." You were so shocked. The amount of information you had received in these few minutes was crazy.
      "How do I get rid of it?" He sighed. He sighs a lot.
      "You can't." You gruffed and sat against the wall. Time for an escape plan.

Herobrine's POV (surprise!!)

"Hey, I found something really crazy." Steve announces as he walked into the library.
"What?" I replied bored.
"Ok, so, I was looking through this old book Notch got me awhile ago. I had never read it before so I decided eh it might have something useful, it does. Y/n was one of the first AI's." Steve informed. I looked at him shocked. Y/n as one of the first AI's? That's nonsense.
"There's no way." He smiles and brings me the book. *he reads the story Notch just told you*

"Holy shit." I mumble.
"I know right! We have to tell y/n!" I sucked in a breathe. Guess I should tell him.
"Y/n isn't here." He looked up from the book shocked.
"What do you mean?"
"She ran away." I inform.
"And you didn't stop her?!" He's getting angry.
"No, I decided if she wanted to go that bad then she can go." Steve pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs.
"Notch is after all of us, and you just let her go? Why did she want to go I thought you guys were good." It's my turn to sigh.
"We got in a little argument." I admit.
"What did you do? She wouldn't just leave after an argument unless you did something stupid." He accuses. I glare up at him.
      "She was the one who started it. She called me a son of a bitch." I admit.
      "Yea right. You probably did something to make her do that. What did you do after she called you that huh?" He keeps accusing me and it's getting on my nerves. I stood up to face him straight on.
      "I did nothing. She was the one who got all sensitive." I growl. He rolls his eyes.
       "Is that so? So then why don't you tell me the whole story?" He takes a step closer. I can tell he's trying to be intimidating.
      "You don't deserve to know the whole story. You're lucky I'm even letting you stay here."
      "If you don't tell me the whole story then clearly you did something. Also, you were the one who brought me here. I didn't ask to be taken!" He shouts angrily.
      "You know what Steve, you're right. Now get the hell out of my house." I instruct.
      "Gladly. The only reason I ever stayed was for y/n." He walked angrily out of the door. Not even two minutes later Nick walked in.
      "Sir, is everything alright?" He asks. I glared over at him.
      "Fuck off Nick." I growled.
"Yes Sir." He says before walking away. I heard him mumble something along the lines of everyone being so moody.