How Will I Know The Truth

Null's POV (oooo)

I reached out and grabbed y/n before her head hit the floor. I had no idea why she passed out and I was worried. I heard a grumble from the other cell and suddenly there was a gasp.

"What did you do to her?! Did you kill her?" Steve asked worriedly from the hole in the wall.
"No she just passed out." I informed.
"Don't lie to me! What did you do?!" He accused.
"Shut up before I actually kill you!" I warned.
"I will not shut up! You killed her!" He angrily spoke.
"Shut it dipstick! I wouldn't kill the one person I'm trying to protect!" I grabbed her and began carrying her out of the cell.
"Then why did you let the skeleton shoot her?! She's in pain because of you." Then it hit me. The skeleton. Some were loaded with poison arrows.

I carried y/n to another room and laid her down on the bed. Even bugs have to sleep. I laid her on her stomach so I could examine her wound. It wasn't looking very good at all and she was definitely hit with a poison arrow. I could see that her blood was greenish. The healing potion didn't do much. I realized if I wanted to actually help her I'd have to remove her shirt.

       I started by cleaning her wound. I then added some poison fighting medicine to the towel and put it on the wound. Finally I wrapped her torso with a bandage. I was just an empty entity so I didn't really need a shirt. Due to that fact, I didn't have any shirts. I quickly teleported to Steve's base and started searching.

Your POV

      You woke up with a dull ache in your back. You weren't surprised by that. You then sat up and looked around. You were in some sort of bedroom and had a new bandage wrapped around your torso. The room was dark and looked like it was still in a cave. You stared down at yourself when it finally hit you, you didn't have your shirt. You looked around for it and finally came across it. It was ripped and dirty. You sighed and decided against wearing it.

      You just sat on the bed, not sure what to do. You decided if you were stuck here you would figure out exactly where 'here' was. You stood up and began walking. You noticed the hallway you were in and realized you were in Null's base. You started making your way to the cells to free Steve and Notch when Null teleported in front of you.

      "What were you doing?" He questioned.
      "I was looking around." He nodded suspiciously. He then handed you a shirt.
       "I found you this." You cautiously took it and slid it on.
"Do you have any food I can eat?" You quietly asked.
"Uh, I can get you some. I just need you to follow me first." You nodded and walked behind him. He walked into the bedroom you were previously in and closed the door. You stiffened slightly and turned to face him.
"Don't leave this room. I will know if you do." He then teleported away and you instantly relaxed. You sat on the bed and slung your legs back and forth waiting for his return.
"Here." Null teleported in front of you causing you to jump. He handed you a steak and you gladly excepted it.
"Why did you kill the other AI's?" You suddenly blurted. You covered your mouth quickly and he just turned to you.
"I, I don't know. I can't really remember why. I couldn't even tell you then." He sighed and you just kept eating.
"How will I know the truth? I mean, Notch told me one thing and you told me something different. I want to trust Notch but I don't know." Null gave a sympathetic look.
"I can restore your memory?" You looked up hopefully.
"Really?" He nodded.
"Please do."
"Right away." His eyes dulled and he began to float about 2 inches off the ground.