Fueling the Fire

You woke up sweating. You couldn't make sense of anything. You were sitting on the bed. You felt nauseous and slightly dizzy. You looked around and saw Null still floating. Suddenly he lands on the ground and wanders over to you. You stiffen up instinctively.

     "Y/n? Are you ok?" Null stood in front of you with a worried look.
      "What did you do? Where did you go? I want to know what you did afterwards." You manage to say. You were genuinely curious.
       "I can show you." He backed up some and began to float again.
      "No, just tell-" you blacked out.

~flashback~

      You looked down at yourself and realized you were Tony. You were in his body. You were seeing everything through his eyes.

       He wandered through a desert huffing and puffing. An enderman spawned in front of him cashing him to look down. The Enderman started attacking, unprovoked. Tony fought back. He was right on the verge of death when he finally killed the Enderman. He looked down at his wrist to see his hearts. One. He took a regeneration potion and realized he wasn't healing.

       He assumed Notch took away his ability to heal and sent that enderman after him. He trudged on, searching for Notch's base.

       Days later, Tony came across a large building. It was very elegant and well built. It would be difficult to break in, but he had to. He began preparing himself.

       After a few days of preparing, Tony was ready. He managed to break in through a window. He wandered around the house looking for Notch's computer room. Once he came across it he quickly opened his file and removed himself. He was in a hidden part of the game, somewhere Notch wouldn't check, the void. He looked down at his hands and watched as they slowly turned into black nothingness.

       Tony, now Null, heard Notch making his way down the hill and quickly downloaded his files. Null quickly teleported away. He had a satisfied smile on his face as he examined Notch's place from afar. 'Now just to wait a few decades to attack.'

~flashback changes~

      You were still Null. You weren't exactly sure where he was, it looked to be a forest.

       Null floated through the forest, careful to not make a sound. He was following a witch, a good witch. The witch had a small basket with a baby sleeping peacefully inside. Null smiled knowing who it was. 'He finally brought her back.'

~13 years later~

       Null stood on the edge of a large wall. You recognized this wall as the one around your village. He looked down as 13 year old you walked around the corner. You were sparring with Jake, one of the boys in the village. Null had a proud smile. 'She's growing up tough.'

"Y/n! Girls aren't supposed to fight! Get in here." Null heard your mother yell.
"But mom what if a zombie attack happens." You reasoned. Null smiled at that.

~4 years later~

Null was next to the wall with a crowd of mobs. There wasn't a single skeleton. He removed a large portion of the walls and the mobs flooded in. He floated up to the wall and watched as people screamed. He saw you run with your brother and smiled. 'It's all going according to plan.'

~end of flashbacks~

You woke up again, this time with more anger.

"You caused the mobs to come in?! You stalked me?!" You were pissed.
"It was the only way to get you away from your village." Null reasoned.
"You're sick, Tony. Just sick." You replied. His facial expression changed from concerned to mad in 1.2 seconds.
"Do NOT call me Tony. I am Null and I will always be Null." He said, taking steps towards you. You scooted backwards on the bed until you were at the edge. Null was at the other edge with the weird black mist Herobrine spoke about.
       "Why? Why can't I call you Tony? Because you are no longer who you used to be? Because you're just an empty being." You knew what you were doing was dangerous but you didn't care.
       "Because I am no longer Notch's creation. I will not use the name he gave me." Null spoke through gritted teeth.
       "Why do you hate Notch?! You're the psycho who killed your friends! You are the bad guy here." You kept going.
       "I. Am. Not." Null said each word with more and more hate. He teleported behind you causing you to scream and quickly turn. He reached forward for you and you quickly moved back.
       "Get back here." He growled. You hopped off the bed and sprinted. Where you were going you weren't sure but you knew you had to leave.

       There were teleporting noises all around and footsteps. You knew Null would catch up sooner or later but you didn't give up. Finally, you reached the cells and groaned. You were stuck. You felt yourself get pushed against a wall and winced at the pain in your back. Will these temperamental men stop shoving me against walls?!

       "You're a real bitch you know that? I was helping you. I made sure you were ok!" Null looked like he was seconds away from killing you.
       "You weren't helping me! You're keeping me hostage!" You could feel your anger rising.
       "You-" Null got cut off by Steve.
      "Leave her alone! Don't hurt her anymore!" Steve was desperately trying to break out. Null glared over at him and let go of you. He strode over to Steve then stopped when a feminine voice spoke up.
      "Sir, I've located Herobrine." You all three turned to the voice and there stood Alex, Steve's sister.
       "Alex?" Steve asked in disbelief. Null slowly smiled.
       "Hi Steve." Alex replied calmly.
"Why aren't you attacking him?" Steve asked bewildered.
"Who? Null? He's really nice." She reasoned.
"What did you do to her?" Steve said accusingly to Null.
"Nothing crazy, just a little change in her code." Null looked proud and Steve looked pissed.
      "Nothing? You changed her! She's not herself anymore." You spoke up. Null turned to look at you angrily.
       "She was never herself. She was always controlled by someone. Now, you need to shut it before I do something I'll regret." Null threatened you at the end. The amount of anger you felt was terrifying and you figured this was about to end horribly.
      "Like what? You're too much of a coward to actually do anything." You instantly regretted saying that. The mist around him became darker and thicker. Alex has already left and Steve looked scared.
      "What did you just say to me?" Null asked, walking up to you slowly. You gulped.
      "I said, you're too much of a coward to do anything." You said with more confidence. His jaw was tight and you were sure he was about to kill you.
      "I won't kill you, I'll just hurt you, and leave you to suffer on the verge of death." He said threateningly. He was right in front of you, you would be lying if you said you weren't scared.
       "I doubt you could." You replied in a challenging tone. I need to stop.
      "Oh you little-" you cut him off.
      "What? Bitch? I know. I've been called that a lot." You tried to stall him, why, you didn't know, but it seemed like it could help.
       "Stop talking!" He slapped you across the face. You brought your hand up to your cheek and widened your eyes. Stalling over. You went to dart under his arm but he caught you and slammed you back against the wall.
      "You can't run y/n." He said with a small smile. I'm never gonna heal. These stupid men keep injuring me.
       "I can't? Pretty sure I did. I just can't escape." You could see his anger still somehow rise and you were sure you were dead.