Smelly Ass

You woke up abruptly and looked around. You were in some sort of dungeon with your wrists chained to the wall. That's not nice. You hear footsteps and try to see whatever or whoever was coming down the stairs. A skeleton walks over to your cell and smiles triumphantly.

      "You weren't too hard to catch." He said. You growled in response.
     "My Boss is coming down to see you shortly."
      "Who is your boss?" You question the smirking skeleton.
      "Me." You hear a masculine voice reply. Someone walks into view and you're excited. You look at the person then your face drops as you look at his eyes.
     "You're not Steve." You blurt.
     "You're right, I'm not." He opens up the door to your cell and dismisses the skeleton.
      "Why were you stealing from me?" You sighed.
      "I was told to." You shrugged. He quirks an eyebrow.
     "By who?"
     "I can't tell you that." He nods slowly taking it in.
      "Then I can't let you go." He says nonchalantly.
      "What? Please." You turn to him trying your best to give him puppy dog eyes.
     "Those eyes aren't gonna work. You'll just live here. But maybe not in the cell." He finally admits.
     "What? Me live with you? Why?"
     "Because you tried to steal from me. I could just kill you instead." He said in a duh tone.
     "Please, no. I'll stay." He gets a victorious smile. He undoes the chains on your wrist and grabs your hand.
     "Where is all my stuff?" You question as he pulls you along the halls.
     "In a safe place." You just sigh and continue following. Finally he opens up some doors to reveal a big bedroom. You glanced out the window and realized it was night.
      "You'll be sleeping here. So will I." He informs. You turn your head to him at the last part.
     "So will you? Do you only have one room?" You asked bewildered.
     "Yea, I wasn't exactly expecting guests." You sigh. He walked over to the bed while you just stood there.
      "I'm not sleeping in the same bed as your smelly ass." You grunt. He glares at you.
     "Just go to bed. We can discuss this in the morning." You roll your eyes.
     "Fine." You grab one of the pillows off the bed and lay it on the floor next to the bed. You then proceed to pull your jacket off and lay it over your legs as you laid down.
     "What are you doing?" He questioned while looking at you strange.
      "Going to bed." You replied before closing your eyes. He groaned and got in bed. Before long you were drifting. Finally sleep took over and you were out.

      The next morning you woke up and looked around. You had a blanket on you, that you didn't remember having. You sat up and looked at the bed to see a peacefully sleeping Herobrine. You smirk. You walk over to what you assume is the bathroom and you're right. You turn the shower on, close the door as you walk out, and sprint. He'll just think you're showering. You run down the halls as quiet as possible and look for a way out. You see the front doors and run for them.

      "What are you doing?" The skeleton from the day before asks.
     "Just looking around." You say with a small smile. He nods suspiciously and walks off.

     You throw open the doors and run out. You begin running for the front gate with a victorious smirk. Just as you get outside you're stopped by someone. You smack into their chest and fall on your butt. You look up and see the same glowing white eyes you were trying to escape.

      "What exactly do you think you're doing?" He gruffs. You can tell he's not happy. Duh.
     "I was going for a morning jog." You said calmly. He glared.
     "No you weren't. No one has that type of smirk when they are going for a jog." You nervously laugh at his response.
      "What do you mean? I was just excited to jog." You continue with the lie. He lets out a low growl of anger.
      "Get inside." He gruffs. You can tell he is about to burst with anger. You nod and turn around. You begin walking inside and start looking for a kitchen. You found the kitchen and started eating some of his food.
      "Are you eating all of my food?" He asks in disbelief. You nodded with a smile. You see his expression turn angry within seconds.
      "You're so fucking annoying. Go to the room before I kill you." He growls. You nod and walk off to the room. Naturally, you start thinking of another escape plan. You decide to go with a stupid one that probably won't work.

You look at the window next to the bed and open it. Instead of creating some sort of rope, like a smart person, you jump. You land and roll to keep yourself from getting injured. You then start running. You run to the front gate and run right through. The forest wasn't very far away so you bolted for it. Right as you were about to enter it you stepped on a rock causing you to twist your ankle. You let out a yelp and mentally face palmed. You did a weird limp walk into the forest hoping you had finally gotten rid of Herobrine. Escape plan 2: successful.

There's a sudden flurry of purple around you then you see Herobrine with his white eyes shining. I'm in danger. You chuckle to yourself. You try to go the other way but fail when you feel a hand on your wrist. Nevermind, escape plan 2: fail.

"You fucking bitch." He seethed. He started pulling you towards his house and you struggled behind him. You let out a whimper when your ankle started to hurt more.
"Herobrine, please slow down you're hurting me." Your eyes tear from the pain.
"You think I give a fuck if I'm hurting you?" He snaps turning to look and you. You flinch back at his angry voice. He continues dragging you. He throws you into the cell you were in before and grunts as he walks away. Back to the drawing board.

You try to push the tears away that well up in your eyes. Your ankle was hurting and now your shoulder was hurting from where you were shot. It hadn't fully healed yet and him yanking on that arm didn't help. You remove your jacket, looking at the clothes to see red seeping through. He had re-opened the wound. You sighed and applied some pressure. The bleeding stopped after a few minutes and now you just had an aching shoulder. Now, you had to think of another escape plan.