Surprise

You looked at Herobrine and made eye contact with him. You tried to give him your best 'please help me' look but you weren't sure if it worked. He looked worried and Notch looked annoyed. Notch glanced down at Null's leg and you tried to do the same. You could just barely see that instead of the fully black body he had a shoe on and blue pants on the lower part of his leg.

"You will let me remove your powers and put you back into a cell, or she's gone." He tightened his grip on you causing you to grunt.
"Deal." Notch replied. He dropped his sword and walked up to you two. Null let you go and you moved from him. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you back.
"I'm not done with you." He hissed. You gulped and stood beside him. You were looking down at the ground.
"This is for all the pain you have caused!" You heard Steve shout. You quickly turned around and saw he had plunged a glowing sword through Null's body.
"What did you do?" He questioned Notch, then he poofed away, like when someone dies. You sat there wide eyed.
"I simply changed Alex's code to make her normal, and gave Steve the weapon we needed all along." Notch explained to no one in particular. Steve handed him his weapon and Herobrine ran over to you.
"Y/n I'm so sorry I let him get you again." Herobrine had tightly wrapped his arms around you.
"Herobrine, it's fine, you don't owe me anything. I should have been paying attention." You admit.

You weren't sure why Herobrine has become so much more, touchy and soft. It was odd to say the least. You stood next to Herobrine while Alex began telling you everything that happened. You had to apologize, because you didn't know what would happen to her and you were simply doing your job. She had forgiven you, after some fuss. There was a sudden sound that was like someone spawning. Everyone immediately looked over and there stood Tony. He was no longer Null.

"How is he still alive?" You questioned.
"The sword simply removed the void, and all code that shouldn't have been there." Notch explained. You all watched in disbelief as Tony slowly walked over.
"I'm sorry." He spoke suddenly. You all stood there in shock.
"I caused so much havoc and pain. I'm sorry." Tony looked upset and truly apologetic.
"Do whatever you want." He mumbled. His head was down. Notch cleared his throat and Tony looked up.
"You know what happens to those who do the kind of things you did?" Tony nodded.
"We get removed." He sounded genuinely sad.
"Correct. I need to work on your code. You'll be back soon enough." Notch then lifted his hand and Tony started to disappear. So that's what I looked like when he removed me.
"Bye." Tony quickly spoke before he was fully gone.
"Well, this has been an eventful few months. You guys go on and keep living life I guess." Notch then teleported away.
"Well, I should get back to my base. Thanks for helping me guys!" Alex waved goodbye.
"I'm gonna go with her. I'll find you guys and visit you soon." Steve quickly hugged you and nodded at Herobrine.
"Well, guess I'm back on my way. Bye Herobrine, thanks for the help." You hugged Herobrine and he hugged back.
"Are you sure you can't stay with me?" He questioned.
"I have a life I wanna keep living. I'm only 20 anyway, I'll settle down later." You reason. He nods and you wave.
"Goodbye y/n, until next time." He smiled sadly as you began walking.
"Until next time." You quickly replied. You heard him teleport away and you smiled. Back to my old life.