You're Right He is Moody

You and Steve sat talking forever. You had no idea if Null had found Herobrine or not, and quite frankly you didn't care. You had tried to be civil with Herobrine but he always managed to upset you. The problem was both of you had a temper, but you were better at keeping it verbal.

      "So, you're telling me Null has been Notch for seven months?" Steve clarifies.
      "Yea."
      "So he had you take Alex because he wants all AI's? Why did he send you to Herobrine's?" You think about that for a moment.
      "I assume so he could get us all easier. Little did he know we left Herobrine." Steve nods.
       "Have you seen Alex?" Steve questions still staring forward. You both had your backs against the wall next to the hole.
       "No, I was going to ask if we could see her today." You admit.
      "That's a good idea. Why do you think he's collecting us all?" He continues with questions.
      "I don't know. Maybe he wants to take over the world?" You suggest.
     "That would make sense. He seems weirdly gentle though. Like why did he wrap your ankle to make sure it would heal?"
      "I've been trying to figure that out. It's really weird. He also said that he had been here longer than we would think. How long do you think that is?"
"Oh I don't know. I thought it would be seven months but, he said longer so who knows." Steve admits. You sigh and so does Steve.

You hear you stomach grumble and it reminds you that you haven't eaten all day. Null had been gone forever and there was no one else in here. You heard some weird noises and finally there were footsteps. You looked over to your wall of bars and saw Null standing there with black goo oozing out of a hole in his stomach.

"You're right, he is moody." Null admits.
"Oh, he put up a hell of a fight huh?" Null nods his head.
"Yea I'm going to have to try a different method to get him."
"Why are you collecting us all?" You questioned.
"I want to take over the world." You turn and make eye contact with Steve and you fistbump each other.
"What was that for?" Null asked narrowing his glowing eyes.
"I guessed you wanted to take over the world." You reply nonchalantly.
"Can we see Alex?" Steve suddenly blurts. Null turns to him.
"Why?"
"Uh, because she's my sister and I want to make sure she's ok." Null tilts his head slightly.
"She's fine." Null informs. Steve stands up and walks over to the barred wall to be closer to Null.
"I want to see my sister." He sternly replies.
"Yea well, you can't." Null says stepping closer to Steve. They were both trying to intimidate each other causing you to snicker. They both turned to you and you stopped.
"What's so funny?" Null questioned, narrowing his eyes at you.
"Nothing." You quickly reply. He turns back to Steve and Steve punches him through the bars.
"I said I want to see my sister!" He shouts. You gasp and see Null look at Steve with an angry look. He teleports through the bars and grabs Steve's neck.
"You will not see you sister, especially after that." Null says through gritted teeth.
"Null let him go! He can't breathe." You cry out.
"That's the point." He spits out. Steve gasps for air.
"Please."
"Fine." He drops Steve. Steve lays on the ground gasping for air as Null teleports back out.
"Alex is fine. If any of you ask again you'll be dead, for good." He informs, then walks out.
"Steve are you ok?" You ask worriedly. You try to crawl through the hole to get to him and some how succeed. You quickly scramble over to him and sit him up.
"How did you get in here?" He asks looking around.
"I can fit through the hole in the wall." You admit. He just nods and hugs you quickly.
"Thank you for saving me." He mumbles into your shoulder.
"I didn't do anything." You admit while patting his back. He sits up and looks you in the eyes.
"You asked him to let me go. I would have died, thank you." His eyes start to water and you grab him in a hug again.
"You're Welcome."

You sat with Steve in his cell for awhile. You both talked about random stuff to keep your minds off of your hungry stomachs. There were some footsteps occasionally that you ignored. Finally some came closer and stopped suddenly.

"Y/n? How the hell did she get out?" You hear Null question himself. He then walks over to Steve's cell.
"Steve have you- y/n! How did you get in here?" He questions. You blink.
"I Uh, just did." You say. He glared and looked around. His eyes land on the hole in the wall and he groans.
"You got through the hole? How? I didn't think you were that small." He teleports in and places a half slab.
"There. Now you're coming with me." He grabbed your wrist and pulled you up.
"Where are we going?" You asked as you limped along behind him.
"To get Herobrine." You stop in your tracks causing him to stop.
"That won't work. He hates me." You admit.
"Oh my, you're so wrong. He tried to kill me just to get to you." He says shaking his head slightly.
"Impossible. I know he hates me." He chuckles at that.
"That's where you're wrong." He then begins pulling you again and you follow after. You try to think of a way to stop him. You come up with something, even though it probably won't work.
      "I don't want to see him." You say stopping behind Null again and he turns around annoyed.
      "I don't care." He says in a bored tone. You decide to start going with your plan. Your eyes water slightly.
      "B-but he's mean." Your lip quivers and he gives a confused look.
      "What do you mean?" He asks stepping towards you some. You let a single tear fall down your cheek.
       "H-he scares me. A-and he threatens me." You sniffle. He gets a worried look.
      "Uh, but you have to do this." You make a whimper noise and he glances around like he's looking for help.
      "I don't want to." Another tear falls.
      "Uh, ok. I'll take you back to Steve." He gently grabs your shoulders and steers you in the correct direction. You entered Steve's cell and he gave a confused look. When he saw the tear on your face he ran up and grabbed you in a hug.
      "What happened?" He asked. You heard Null close the door and decided to keep going on with the plan a bit longer.
      "I don't want to see Herobrine." You sniffled. He gave a confused look. You turned around to check for Null and realized he was long gone.

      "Ok, I just made something up and told Null I didn't want to see Herobrine, I mean I don't but it wasn't that bad. I pretended to cry so he believed me, guys don't like when a girl cries." You shrug.
      "You actually-"
      "I knew it! You bitch, you tried to trick me. I knew you weren't that sensitive." Null said walking into the cell.
     "I- I Uh-" you start. He cuts you off.
     "You're coming with me." He roughly grabs your arm and pulls you out. You stumble because of your ankle.
     "I'm sorry, please don't pull me though my ankle hurts." He turns and glares at you.
      "I don't care anymore." You sigh and continue behind him. You're reminded of Herobrine when he said that.