Square Up

Null raised his hand again and you sighed. Another slap? Why don't we square up? He went to slap you and you ducked causing him to miss. You smirked and pushed at his chest. Null stumbled back and you squared up. He looked at you confused.

"Let's fight like I know how to fight. I can't fight with magic, so let's do some good old fashioned fighting." He got into position and you started.

He threw a punch and you ducked down. You then punched at him and hit his stomach. Being smaller is helpful. He went to punch you again and this time hit your shoulder as you moved. You stumbled some but stayed upright. You decided to go for a right hook, but he grabbed your fist. You yanked back and he let go.

"Will you just give up?" Null asked annoyed.
"No, I'm not going down without putting up a hell of a fight." You then kicked your leg at him and hit his leg. It caused him to half fall down, so you took the opportunity and punched him in the face.

He made an odd growl noise and lunged at you. He landed on top of you, sending you both falling to the floor. He was on top of you and about to punch you in the face. You quickly rolled to the side and he punched the ground, which didn't phase him at all. You stood up and kicked, hitting the side of his body. He fell over and you went over to him. You were about to kick him again when he slid his arm underneath your own leg on the ground, knocking you down.

You landed on your back and hit your head. Your vision got fuzzy but you still stood back up. Everything hurt but you were still gonna fight. You kept throwing punches and only occasionally hitting him. You could feel yourself getting weaker.

"You hit your head pretty hard. Now, you're not as good." Null spoke and had a small smirk on his face.
"Maybe I'm not, but I'm not giving up." You squatted down with one leg and kicked his feet with the other. He fell on his back and you quickly kicked his head.

He groaned and his eyes closed. You assumed he was unconscious. You rushed over to Steve's cell and began undoing the lock. Steve looked shocked that you knocked him out.

"Y/n watch out!" You went to turn at Steve's warning, but an arm came around you and wrapped around your neck.
"Always be 100% sure your opponent is out before turning your back." Null whispered in your ear. The world went black.

Herobrine's POV

I had finally found Null's base. He had only taken y/n about a day ago and I was pissed at both of them. I was mad at y/n for leaving when Null was after us, and I was mad at Null for obvious reasons. Null's bass was in a large mountain not far from Notch's home. I had found it when I saw a large crowd of skeletons surrounding the mountain. So much for secret base.

       I sneaked pass the skeletons and made my way inside. I couldn't teleport because he was able to track my teleporting. I walked through a bunch of halls, until I came across a bedroom. I looked around and saw y/n's shirt on the ground. It was ripped and dirty from wearing it for so long.

       I continued down the hall, looking for the cells. I heard Steve shout 'y/n watch out' and I bolted. I ran into the room and saw Null with his arm around y/n's neck. He then dropped her and she didn't move. She's just unconscious. I told myself.

       "Now to go talk to Alex." Null spoke. Alex? As in Steve's sister?
      "Not so fast." I said holding out my diamond sword.
      "Herobrine! I was just about to go looking for you." Null was speaking like we were old buds.
      "Well, you took too long, I came here instead." Null rolled his eyes.
      "How did you figure out this mountain was my base?" Null curiously questioned. A sword then spawned in his hand.
       "Oh ya know, the surrounding skeletons, and the bright entrance." Null laughed.
      "Wait, bright entrance? Is it nighttime?" Null seemed confused.
      "Yea."
      "I should really get a clock, or some windows." He looked deep in thought, so I attacked.

      He knew I was attacking. He blocked the hit and swung back.

   Steve's POV (oooo)

       Herobrine and Null were fighting so I took the opportunity to try and wake y/n. I squatted down and reached through the bars. I could just barely reach y/n. I shook her slightly.

      "Y/n, y/n you need to get up." I said. She wasn't waking up.
       "Y/n?" I put my two fingers on her throat, looking for her pulse. I found it. It was faint, but it was there.
      "Y/n it's time to get up." I continued to gently shake her.

      That didn't work so I decided to keep working on escaping. I stood up and started fiddling with the lock. It just jiggled but never undid. I kept struggling with it. I had nothing to pick the lock with.

       There was a grunt and Herobrine slid against the bars below me. I looked down at him shocked and he just smirked and stood back up. Typical Herobrine. I heard a thud and looked towards the two who were fighting. Null was knocked out, for real this time.

      "I'm gonna get Notch first. Then I'll get you and we will grab y/n." Herobrine informed.

       He rushed towards Notch's cell and unlocked it with the keys he took from Null. He went in and I heard some rattling. Herobrine then walked out with Notch's arm slung around his shoulders. They both walked over my direction. Suddenly, Null teleported in front of them and laughed.

       "I can't be knocked out too long." He spoke. He then lunged at the two men and they disappeared.
       "He is so damn annoying." Null mumbled. He grabbed y/n and walked towards my cell.
       "Back it up." He instructed. I listened and backed up. He opened the door and then quickly closed it. He laid y/n down on the floor and looked up at me.
       "When she wakes up tell me. Make sure she's ok." Null then walked out and locked the door. I rushed over to y/n and sat next to her.

Your POV

      You woke up and your whole body was aching. You were laying on concrete but your head wasn't. You sat up and turned to see Steve asleep with his back against the wall. You had been laying in his lap. You decided you wanted to go back to sleep and you scooted next to Steve. You laid your head on his shoulder, which was easy because you were short. You closed your eyes and snuggled closer to Steve. You heard a sigh from the door, and knew it was Null, quite frankly you didn't care, you drifted off to sleep.