The More You Know

Notch's POV

"So you're telling me Null is Tony?!" Herobrine exclaimed. I wasn't surprised.
"Yes." I replied calmly.
"Why should that make me feel better?"
"Because, he loves her. They were very close before he went haywire." Herobrine's jaw clenched.
"He doesn't love her. If he loved her he wouldn't do what he's doing to her." I rolled my eyes.
"You think I don't know this? I'm going to help free the three of them, just so I can get rid of Null." Herobrine nodded and sat down to listen.

I explained the plan. It was quite simple actually. I would teleport into Null's base and begin fighting him. I would lure him outside and Herobrine would go in. He would free Steve and y/n, then take Alex with him. They would all meet me outside, and by then I should have dealt with Null.

"Sounds great. When do we start?" Herobrine stood up.
"Tomorrow." Herobrine stopped in his tracks.
"Tomorrow?" He looked bewildered.
"I'm almost fully healed. I should be ready by tomorrow." Herobrine sighed and walked outside.
"Where are you going Hero?" I questioned.
"I just want some fresh air. I'll be back in a moment."

He wasn't wrong. About 5 minutes later Herobrine walked in and sat on my couch. He looked very deep in thought so I decided not to bother him. For now, I had to work on Alex's code and re-enforcing Y/n's.

Your POV

You woke up and heard Steve speaking. He was right he does talk to himself. You smiled then heard Null reply. You opened your eyes and sat up. Null and Steve both looked at you.

"Uh, why are you in here?" You questioned Null.
"Alex is boring to talk to so I'm talking with Steve." You nodded slightly and looked at Steve. He smiled at you and you smiled back.
"I'll be right back." Null quickly disappeared then came back. He handed you a potion of healing. You quickly drank it.
"That should help your back. If it doesn't let me know and I'll find something else." Null informed. You nodded.
"Wait, y/n are you ok?" Steve asked looking at you.
"You look really tired and slightly pale."
      "Well yea I'm still tired." You replied. Steve looked concerned. While examining you, Null scooted closer and you began to feel slightly uncomfortable.
      "You hit your head earlier didn't you?" Null asked. You nodded.
      "You probably have a concussion. You shouldn't sleep you might go into a coma." You groaned.
       "I've already slept a lot." You inform.
      "True, I guess you could go back to sleep."
      "But it's uncomfortable. My neck hurts now." Null nodded and stood up. He placed a bed in the corner of the cell and walked back over to you two.
      "You can rest now." You smiled slightly and walked over to the bed.

      You got under the blankets and snuggled up. You were very comfortable and closed your eyes. You then fell fast asleep.

Null's POV

After y/n was asleep, Steve and I only talked for like 10 more minutes. I then stood up and walked towards the door.

"Thanks for talking." I nodded at Steve and he nodded back. He hadn't stood up from the floor.

I walked down the hall and into the room Alex was working in. She looked up at me then continued working. She was quite dull after I changed her coding. I sighed and walked out. It was boring around here. I would go out but anytime I do someone almost escapes or I get attacked. I start walking to my bedroom when I hear the sound of teleporting. I rush over to the area I heard it and there stood Notch. I got my sword and he had a sword. We both lunged at each other, and the fight began.

Steve's POV

It was insanely boring in here. I told y/n I'd be fine because I knew she needed her rest, but in reality I'm bored out of my mind. I looked over to the newly placed bed and saw y/n's figure slowly going up and down as she breathed. I decided to try and get some rest, so I put my head against the wall and closed my eyes.

I woke up to loud noises of swords hitting each other. Was Herobrine back? Maybe Notch came. I stood up and went over to the bars. I looked around but couldn't see anything. I began pacing back and forth in front of the bars.

"Steve, get y/n." My head snapped to the voice and I saw Herobrine coming. I nodded and rushed over to y/n.
"Hey y/n we gotta go." I shook her and heard a groan.

Your POV

You sat up and looked around. Steve was to your right holding his hand out and Herobrine was unlocking the door. There were loud noises happening down the hall, then they disappeared. You quickly grabbed Steve's hand and you both ran to Herobrine. You saw him glance down at your hands then look back up to the both of you.

"I'm glad you're ok." Herobrine hugged you and you hugged back.
"Ok, we need to find Alex. Notch will be able to help her." Herobrine instructed. Steve nodded and started walking forward.

You grabbed Steve's hand again and you saw him smile slightly. He was moving fast and you were following. Herobrine was in the back making sure no one came up behind you. We rushed around the large base until we finally came across Alex.

"Alex, we need to go." Steve told her.
"But, Null said not to leave until I found, you." She looked at Herobrine and he awkwardly waved.
"Null is looking for you outside." Herobrine informed her. She nodded and walked up to you. Steve let go of your hand and wrapped his arms around her. She awkwardly hugged back and you could see the sad smile on Steve's face.
"We gotta go now." Herobrine grabbed your hand and began his walk out. You walked along side him.
"Is Null outside? He doesn't like to go out much." Alex spoke from behind you.
"He told me he wanted to talk so we agreed on outside." You could tell Herobrine was lying.
"That seems reasonable." You glanced back at her and she had a content face.

You guys made it out and Herobrine started pulling you a certain way. You walked with him and you saw Null and Notch fighting. It looked like Notch was winning.

"Null! We are here!" Alex exclaimed happily. Null turned to look at us and made a growl noise. He then turned back to Notch who was lunging at him.
"Shut her up." Herobrine hissed. Steve nodded and threw his hand over her mouth. She grunted and Steve gave her a sympathetic look.
"I'm going to help Notch." Herobrine whispered to you. He then let go of your hand and teleported beside Notch, holding a sword.
"Two against one doesn't seem very fair. That's fine though, I can destroy both of you." Null spoke confidently. Herobrine then lunged and managed to stab into Null's body. Null made an odd noise before teleporting.
"Y/n!" You turned to see why Steve shouted when Null grabbed you. He pulled you close and you face was shoved into his chest. You shoved against him as much as you could. He quickly turned you around and lifted your head. He put a blade against your throat and you stopped struggling.
"If anyone makes a move I will kill her."