Sleep

There was an odd ringing sound, like a bell. You woke up and saw Null standing by the door ringing a bell. He looked very amused.

"I was sleeping." You groan. Steve has his arm protectively wrapped around you.
"What's going on?" Steve asked as he woke up. He looked down at you and blushed ever so slightly. He removed his arm from around you and sat up straighter.
"Ok, you guys are awake. That's all I wanted, was to disrupt your sleep." Null smiled and walked away.
"He's a real jerk." Steve mumbled.
"Wait, you're awake, are you ok?" Steve turned to fully face you and placed a hand on your forehead.
"Do you feel ok? Does anything hurt?" You laughed slightly.
       "I'm fine Steve. The only thing that hurts is the wound in my back." Steve looked worried when you said that.
      "Can I see it? To make sure it's healing?" You nodded and turned around you raised up the back of your shirt and Steve removed the bandage. It was already falling off from all the fighting you had done.
       "It looks like it's slowly healing." Steve sat back and you turned back around.
      "Wait, how did I get in here? What happened?" You were confused.
      "Uh, after you hit Null he faked being unconscious and ended up knocking you out by lowkey suffocating you. Herobrine then came here and fought Null. He knocked him out for real this time and quickly got Notch, he was going to help me next then we would grab you and leave. Null woke back up fairly quickly and they teleported away. Null then brought you in here." A lot had happened while you were out. You sighed.
       "Guess I wasn't as successful as I wished I was." You let out a small laugh.
       "You were pretty badass though." You smiled at Steve's complement.

      You both talked for quite sometime. Alex has brought you both some chicken and left without a word. You could tell it hurt Steve to see his sister like that. Null never returned and you were glad.

      "I'm tired." You randomly inform.
      "You can go to sleep." Steve suggested.
      "I don't want to leave you alone though."
      "You'll still be here, just asleep." He reassured you. You still felt bad though.
      "But who are you supposed to talk to?" He chuckled.
      "I live by myself y/n, I talk to myself sometimes. I like being able to just think at times." You shrugged.
      "Ok well, goodnight." You laid your head back on his shoulder.
      "Goodnight y/n." He spoke quietly. You slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Steve's POV

     Y/n had fallen asleep about 30 minutes ago. I was left to my thoughts which I didn't mind much. Instead of thinking of a way to escape, because I've thought of all the ways, I thought about different memories. Like when Y/n and I played chess, or when Alex and I went on our first adventure together. Those were good times.

       I heard some footsteps and looked up to see Alex just staring blankly down at us. I sighed and looked back at the wall in front of me.

       "How do you know who I am?" Alex finally spoke.
       "Because, you're my sister." I replied, not looking at her. I heard her sit down.
      "Why don't I remember you?"
      "Because Null messed with your code."
     "He wouldn't do that though, he's so nice." I sighed when she said that. He had completely changed her.
     "Is he really that nice? He has us in here for no reason and he has hurt y/n multiple times." I was now looking at my sister.
      "Who's y/n?" I nodded my head towards my sleeping friend.
      "Oh, is she our sister?"
      "No, she's my friend." Alex nodded. She stared into the distance for a moment before asking a final question.
      "Who is Herobrine to you?" Good question. Who is Herobrine to me?
       "He's my friend too." I finally replied. Alex nodded.

       Null called for Alex and she stood up. She waved at me before walking off. I went back to my thoughts while y/n laid silently sleeping on my shoulder.

Null's POV

       I had just told Alex to locate either Herobrine or Notch. She would be working for awhile. I decided to go check on the two prisoners. I walked in and saw y/n sleeping on Steve's shoulder. Steve looked like he was deep in thought. He quickly turned to look at me.

      "Please don't wake her, she's exhausted and in pain." Steve asked quietly.
      "Oh so now you're being polite." I rolled my eyes and he sighed.
      "Just, please don't." I nodded and walked into the cell. Alex gets boring to talk to so maybe her brother would be better. I locked the door behind me and sat down against the wall across form Steve.
       "You said she was in pain?" Steve nodded.
      "Do you know why?"
      "She said the wound in her back still hurts. It doesn't look like it's healing very quickly." I nodded slightly.
       "I can bring her a potion when she wakes up." Y/n stirred slightly. She snuggled closer to Steve and curled up more. Steve gently wrapped his arm around her causing me to feel slightly jealous. I missed what we used to be.
       "What ever happened to you? I mean, all the others are gone and I thought you were too." I should have seen the question coming.

       I explained everything to Steve. He actually sat and listened. I hate to admit it, but he was quite nice to talk to. He listened to me when I spoke and didn't make little remarks to irk me. It could have been because we both didn't want to wake y/n, but I'm not sure.

Notch's POV

       Herobrine and I teleported right into my base. I walked over to my chair and Herobrine started pacing.

       "I didn't get y/n. Will she be ok? He knocked her out. What if he kills her?! It will be my fault." Herobrine was rambling on and on. I have never seen him care so deeply for someone, other than Steve. They were like brothers.
        "Hero, she will be ok. Null won't kill her." I reassured him.
       "How can you be so sure?!" I sighed, dreading explaining this to him.