Chapter 1

Hey everyone. Hope you are doing well. Please like and comment if you like this chapter. Thank you.🖤

PROLOGUE

I check my watch for the tenth time. Why is taking Emma so long? I have to be in a meeting in exactly fifteen minutes. I look outside impatiently. I wonder why women have to take so much time in the salon. They always look the same.

My phone starts ringing and I smirk when I see Albert name's flashing. That was quick of him to call. The threat always work wonders.

"Sir I already find the contract regarding Porter's loan from our company", he says quickly.

I had only given him thirty minutes to search for the files amongs thousands of them in the store room. That's what I expect from my employees all the time. They need to be quick and efficient. I don't pay them for no reason.

"Get Harold in my office in two hours", I order and cut the call. My dad has been too lenient with that man in the name of friendship. It's time to show him who's the real boss now.

Suddenly, I hear a man cursing loudly and that's when I see a girl beating the hell out of him. She's throwing punches after punches like a pro. The man blocks her hand and raises his hand to hit her but she manages to dodge it and kicks him between his legs.

Impressive.

I watch her curiously, wanting to see her face. A few people appear and just when they are about to approach her to hold her from stopping her to hit the man, she turns around in alert and raises her hands. Her face definitely does not look like someone who can beat someone up like this. She's so skinny and her face structures look so delicate but she's making herself looks tough as hell with that frown.

She seems to be speaking with the people around her while pointing at the man behind her. A man approach her to touch her arm but she quickly backs away with a nervous look and just nods.

The guy curls into a ball on the ground and scrunches his face in pain while shouting profanities at the girl. She snatches something from this hold, which appears to be like a bag and kicks him once. So he's a thief.

She opens her bag and sighs when she removes a small box of milk. Smiling to herself, she digs a small straw into it and starts drinking happily.

Did she really beat someone just for a small box of milk?!

I can't just remove my eyes from her. She looks so happy while sipping her drink. Just like a little child.

Taking a seat on the sideline away from the chaos she has created behind, she opens her bag again and starts searching for something. She stands up again and removes her mobile from her jeans pocket. Her eyes widen in shock and she starts choking on her milk.

She puts her mobile back in her bag and looks around anxiously. Is she in a gang or something? She's wearing all black except for her white sneakers.

She starts walking towards my car and fascinated, I watch as she takes every step closer to my car. The windows are tinted so she can't see me.

She stares at her reflection on the window and gasps when she notices that her lower lip is bleeding slightly. Removing a tissue paper from her bag, she starts dabbing it away without even wincing once.

Even her knuckles are red. Doesn't she feels pain or something? She's definitely from a gang.

I take in her features while she looks at herself in the mirror without her knowing that I'm actually behind it. She's beautiful. Her cheekbones are high and prominent. Her brown eyes are gorgeous but at the same time, they appears to be dull. Her lips are pink and plump.