8- ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ

After a long day I went straight to my bedroom and flopped myself on the bed.

My eyes are getting heavy. I didn't care if I'm still wearing my uniform but the most important thing right now is to sl-

"So how was everything today?" Mina eonnie barged into my room.

I goraned and threw a pillow at her.

"Eonnie I'm tired. We'll talk tomorrow okay" I said and got comfy on the bed.

"Oh no you don't. Tell me everything" she said and removed the blanket from me.

"It was fine okay? He's nice and.. He wants us to treat each other like friends. That's it!" I explained fast and she clapped like a seal.

"That's great! I told you the prince is nice. What about Jeno? How was your trip to the shop with him?" she asked again and I rolled my eyes.

"It was great. He's very nice but he thought I didn't know how to ride so we have to ride one horse which is very unusual especially if someone that has a position shares it with a servant" I explained again with a sluggish tone.

"You two have chemistry" she said and giggled.

What on earth is wrong with her? I already told her that I don't like Jeno that way and vice versa.

"Alright alright. I'm gonna go now and please Seunghee... Go wash up and change out of that thing" she said and patted my shoulder.

She left and closed the door. I sighed and stood up. I got some comfortable clothes to sleep into and a pair of slippers.

And then I went to the servants' lobby. Where all the servants get ready and stuff. They have a bathroom here but don't get me wrong there's a bathroom in my room but there is no water there at the moment so I have to bathe here for the meantime.

After bathing, I wore my sleeping clothes which is just a simple white short sleeved dress that stops at my knees.

I gathered up all my dirty and used clothes and went up to my room again.

On the way there I saw Prince Jaemin talking to someone. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I kind of did...

"Donghyuck I'm really nervous for the engagement party next week. I really don't know what to do. She's my noona and-"

"That's gonna be okay and stop making the 'she's my noona' the reason why you don't want to marry her. Just admit that you fancy someone else. I know you do but you have to do this. You're doing this for the kingdom right? You wanna be a great king right?" the Donghyuck guy said.

Oh. He doesn't really have a choice now does he? He's either gonna marry her and be king or not marry her and not be king. Why don't he just marry the woman he likes? He can still be a great king without a queen or marry someone else other than the princess of Busan. Why marry someone if you don't love them right?

Suddenly, Donghyuck looked at me and came up to me.

"Oh your highness I didn't notice you're there. Why are you carrying all these stuff? Do you want any help?" he said and was about to help me with my clothes.

Prince Jaemin was laughing at the back and I just smiled awkwardly.

"I'm not the princess" I simply said and he mumbled an "oh".

"S-sorry but who are you?" he asked and the Prince stood beside me and patted my head.

"This is my personal Servant, Choi Seunghee but I understand why you thought she's the princess. She's quite pretty don't you think?" he said and I swear to all the knights from the war before that my cheeks are probably really red.

"Yes. She doesn't look like a servant at all" Donghyuck agreed.

"And this is my friend Lee Donghyuck. You can call him Haechan. He's Jeno's step brother" Prince Jaemin introduced.

We shook hands. It's a good thing I still have a free hand.

"I would love to chat more your grace and your majesty but I have to go up to my room and rest. It has been a long day. It's nice meeting you Sire Donghyuck. Have a good night" I said and went to my room... Fast

I sighed in relief and dropped all my dirty clothes in the laundry basket.

I dropped myself on the bed and drifted off to dreamland.