14- sᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ

After the dinner I quickly bowed and ran away from the dining hall. I was so embarrassed after that I didn't know what to do. What if the king throws me out of the palace and not support my family anymore or maybe take away our home.

I spilled tea on the princess and it's not good. What I did is that I got a paper towel to wipe it off after she said it's alright I stood up with tears in my eyes. I might as well pack my thing now.

My bag is now open and I'm now packing my things just in case. Prince Jaemin suddenly knocked on my door.

"Seunghee" he called out but I was still not in the mood so I didn't speak.

"Seunghee please. It was just an accident dont worry. A lot of maids has done that and like we said servants are a part of the family which means you are to. We can forgive and forget especially to our family. So please Seunghee can I see you" after he said that I opened the door with bloodshot eyes.

"This wouldn't have happened if you didn't invite me. I wouldn't act like a nervous wreck if you just tell me the truth! Jaemin I respect you and your decisions of not telling me whatever there is you want to tell me but please I'm dying of curiosity! It makes me think like I was a criminal or I was someone very dear to you but I got hit on the head and apparently I can't remeber anything. What's next huh? I was a princess that is why you treat me different?!" I exclaimed and he shut the door so we can be alone and no one can hear us.

"Seunghee you are dear to me. Very dear. Are you sure you're ready for the truth?" he asked and I nodded eagerly.

He sighed and asked me to sit down.

"This is a lot to take in. I suggest you sit down" he said and I did so.

To be continued~

Author's note:

One reader kinda predicted the story but not quite hehe y'all are really good and your comments make laugh too you guys are the best i wuv you all.