ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ (ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ)

3rd person's POV

Seunghee knocked at Jaemin's door to bring him his favorite tea and carrot cake.

Prince Na Jaemin is now crowned king by his father a month after the beautiful wedding so right now he's reading and signing a few contacts, documents and requests from his people and of course he's all for it but it's been days since he last had a good night sleep.

"Come in" he said, still signing papers with his quill.

"Hi" Seunghee said as she entered the room with a tray of his favorite beverage and dessert.

Jaemin immediately looks at his wife with a huge smile.

"Darling why don't you relax for bit? You've been working hard lately and I think my king deserves a reward" Seunghee says as she sits on his lap and gets his hair out of his forehead.

"What reward do you have in mind for me?" The new king sat back on his chair with his queen still on his lap.

"Something sweet and unforgettable" she says as she caresses his cheek and his bottom lip.

"That sounds nice" he replied softly, coming closer to her face as he puts his hands on her waist as it goes down to her hips slowly.

"Well... I baked this carrot cake for you! Remember when I first saw you this is the first thing I served? It's so sweet and unforgettable don't you think? Come on honey try it" she says and got the plate of his cake and a fork. She scoops some of the pastry and shoved it in his mouth.

As soon as he swallows the piece of pastry in his mouth he kisses her lips sweetly which slowly goes down to her jaw and neck. The new queen sighed in pleasure, being careful about the plate she was still holding.

"N-nana you need to go back to work now and eat your food" Seunghee stuttered as her husband was still giving her butterfly kisses on her neck.

"I love it when you call me Nana, honey. Call me that often please?" He says and buried his face on the crook of her neck.

"I will if you get back to signing and reading"

"Fine" he says and lets go. She gets off him and put his plate on the table.

"Do you need any help?" She asks but Jaemin just smiled and shook his head.

"No need I can handle this. I'm almost done anyways and thank you for the food and the kiss I needed to relax even just for a little bit"

"You're welcome you're highness. I'll be on my way"

"Oh wait Seunghee?" Jaemin called before she goes out.

"If you don't have anything to do tonight... Do you maybe wanna.. have dinner?" Jaemin asks and she smiled.

"Yes I'll go call Mina eonnie to help with the preparations"

"Yes but we'll do it in the bedroom.. Just like the first time" he says.

"And besides, it's closer to the bed" he added and gave her a little smug look with his eyebrows raising a little.

(Idk how to explain I'm sorry I hope y'all can visualize it)

"I'll keep that mind... Nana" she replied and went out the door and closed it.

Author's note:

Yayyy the book is really done lmao hope yall enjoy this chapter damn i feel single... *Cries in broke* *cries in lonely*

xoxo
@hanhyunjie