27- ʙʏᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

3rd person's POV

"Father may I speak with you for a moment?" Jaemin said after he knocked on his father's door.

"Alright you are just in time anyways" his father replied with a smile on his face.

"In time for what father?"

"In time to meet your new bride"

Jaemin rubbed his nape as he sighed heavily.

"About that I'm-" he got cut off.

"Son if you're gonna tell me that you don't want to get married it's too late. You don't have a choice. You need a queen to rule the kingdom" the king sternly remarked.

"Yes I understand but ple-"

"She's coming here tomorrow so you better get ready. I don't want you to embarrass our kingdom just because of rejecting your future queen. She's nice and talented I think you'll like her"

The king left the room as Jaemin just ruffled his hair in frustration. He doesn't know what to do anymore he's just tired of trying to get to talk to his father about this issue but his mind is already settled.

The prince already has his princess.. not a real one but someone who he sure loves and cherishes without getting arranged with her.

He also walked out the room and tried to find Seunghee immediately but then he bumped onto Jeno.

"Jeno? Watch where you're going. Why are you in a hurry anyways?" He asked his best friend.

"Renjun is going home" Jeno said and the prince walked towards the castle gates.

They practically ran to bid their friend goodbye.

"Hello your majesty. Hello your grace. I'm sorry for the short notice but I am going home now. We're gonna move to another kingdom. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work here. I'll treasure it forever" Renjun saod as he bowed down to the two.

"Just shut up and give us a hug" the prince said and pulled the older in a bear hug and Jeno joined in.

They all let go with smiles on their faces.

"We're gonna miss you. We'll visit each other right?" Jeno asked.

"Of course! We're gonna write to each other too. That will be exciting. I'm going to miss you too but goodbye for now. I'll visit soon" The oldest said and rode his carriage.

The two royalties waved their hands up in the hair with his carriage still on sight.

Soon the both of them went inside.

"So did you tell your father yet?" Jeno asked and the latter shook his head.

"Ohhh... I just hope you have a plan Jaemin. I don't want my sister's heart broken because of you. I know you two are technically not yet a couple but you have feelings for each other and stuff" Jeno then added and pretended that he was about to vommit.

Jaemin rolled his eyes playfully.

"If I can't get married with Seunghee and I clearly don't want to marry the new princess can I just marry you?" Jaemin teased the older as Jeno just smacked the back of his head.

"Idiot that is more forbidden than you marrying Seunghee"

"The kingdom needs to learn acceptance then" the prince said and gave Jeno a kiss on the cheek.

"Yah! I know I'm more attractive than my sister but you need to stay loyal for the love of God get away from me. I rather date Renjun" Jeno said and walked out.

The prince just laughed and continued looking for Seunghee.

Author's note:

Yeah this book is almost doneee hope you guys still enjoy this funny excuse for a book lmao the story is so messy I can't lol thank you for all the support tho i wuv you guys!

xoxo
@hanhyunjie