11- ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋ

"This is where I go when I want to keep my mind off things" he said and helped me got down my horse.

We're at the beautiful creek kind of like this.

"It's beautiful your majesty but pardon me why'd you take me here?" I asked him and he walked towards me with a smile

"You really don't remember anything about this place?" he said and caressed my face.

I shook my head and he sighed. What is he talking about? Is there something I need to know?

"I'm sorry your highness..." I started.

"I just... I know there's something going on and it's about my past. I don't want to think I'm crazy but I do believe that what I am right now here in the present is not me in my past. Your highness if you were ever part of it I'm really sorry if I couldn't remember but I highly doubt it. You act like you know something about me but I know you act like that because you're the prince! You know everything about anyone in this small kingdom" I said. I got a little carried away. Yes I've been feeling like this for quite some time now. There's something about the castle that just feels so familiar but I cant distinguish what it is.

"It's okay Seunghee.. Uhm. Yes I act like this because I know everyone and I happen to know that I've seen you here once but you don't seem to remember that you came here" he said and rubbed his nape. There's still something off with him.

I just shrugged and looked at the breathtaking view.

It was suddenly getting cold so I wrapped my hand around me and rubbed my arms for warmth until a coat was draped around it. I looked at it and it was the prince's coat.

"Oh no your highness. This.. I don't deserve to wear such glorious clothing it's made of fine material and I'm afraid I might ruin it" I said and tried to take off the coat but he insisted.

"You're cold. I don't want my friend to have a cold tomorrow. You're still gonna eat breakfast with me young maiden" he said and gave me a wink. There he goes again.

I smiled and wore the coat properly.

"Thank you so much" I stated and he nodded in assurance.

We sat down on a log in silence. It was comforting. The sound of the waves crashing onto the rocks, the crickets continuously making their sound as if they're singing a song and the moonlight that makes everything visible through this darkness. The way it shone through the Prince's perfect features is more breathtaking by the creek itself. I looked at him in awe as he was throwing pebbles at the creek watching it fled before sinking down.

"Staring is rude you know" he suddenly said and I looked away.

"Apologies. You're just very... Uhhhh... You look good" I mumbled the last part as he went closer to me.

"What was that?" he asked with that annoying but cute smirk. Gosh why does he have to be like this?

"I just said you look attractive. I'm sure you hear that a lot so me saying it isn't a big deal" I exclaimed and he scoffed.

"Says who? When you say it I like it even more" he said and touched my nose with his pointer finger (she meant to say that he booped her nose).

My face felt hot and I looked away from him and just admired the view in front of me.

No.. Not Prince Jaemin. Although you're not entirely wrong but I'm talking about the creek. I love how peaceful it is.

Author's note:

I'm back y'all! Anyways I feel sad about the fact that Jaemin was getting hate. They thought he was dating someone and got called out cuz he somehow said Haechan is "retarded" or something like that and the dreamies just laughed it off so netizens told nct dream to apologize. My point is they didn't have to bring them down but they can instead educate the dreamies right? and how can jaemin be rumored into dating his co actress Ji in? just cuz they we're sharing netflix accounts? I share an account with my bestie but we are not dating but if they were really dating just in general they should just let them be gosh. What do y'all think?

Lmao but on the bright side Ridin's promotion is going great! I'm so proud of our boys and the songs in the album are on FIREEEE.

Hope you enjoy this book cuz we have a long way to go~

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie