29- ʏᴇs

3rd person's POV

It was 2 weeks before the wedding of Princess Chae and Prince Jaemin and so much has to be done.

The prince is now in his room getting measurements for his suit that he'll be using and of course Seunghee is there just watching her so called boyfriend be tall and handsome.

"I still can't believe you two aren't together yet. How long will it take to get your sweet yes Seunghee" Mina chuckled as she measured the prince's  body and writing whatever it is down.

It was only the three of them in the room so they could talk about it all they want without anyone knowing.

"My sweet Seunghee is a big tease noona. She says she likes me too but she doesn't want to be with me yet" Jaemin playfully said as he pouted.

"You are such baby. You already know how much I like you and I would be glad to be with you now but it's complicated. Your parents has been onto us lately and mine just kept on asking me questions about us. I'm nervous and I don't think I can't take the risk" she replied as he fiddled with the ruffles on her dress.

"Alright you're settled my dear prince I'm going to send these to the tailor so she could repair your new suit. How could she make a mistake she's like the best in town" Mina mumbled as she fixed her stuff.

"Thank you noona" Jaemin said in a "cute" voice and hugged the older.

"Jaemin you can let go now for petesake you aren't a child anymore" Mina laughed at patted the prince's head.

She left which left the two alone.

"But will you be brave enough to try?" Jaemin asked as he looked at her.

"What?" She looked at him confused. He came closer and held her two hands and kissed each one.

"I said.. will you be brave enough to try being in this relationship and tell them that we are in love? For me? Seunghee I love you and it might be risky but I'll be here. Don't take this as something that forces you to be with me but take it like a challenge that we both need to face" he said while looking intently in her eyes.

Without knowing, the two slowly came closer to each other. Faces inches apart as they looked at the latter's lips. Jaemin's hands were on her hips and her's was on his chest as she looked up at him. They soon closed and just gave in to the moment. Their lips moving in sync as both of them were smiling through it. Her hands moved upwards to go around his neck and pull him closer.

"You're so sweet" Jaemin pulled out and whispered into her ear.

"I-It's a yes" she said a little breathless as Jaemin looked at him with the brightest smile ever.

"I'm gonna make sure this wedding won't happen. I'm only reserved for you my princess" he said and gave her a sweet peck on the lips.

"But I'm just the duchess not the princess" Seunghee teased.

"Oh we're on this again aren't we?" Jaemin amd held both of her hands again.

"But I don't want the princess. I want you" he added.

"You want me and now you have me my prince" she replied.

Author's note:

Eyyy it's your girl ms lazy ass author. This book is almost finished probably just one or two chapters more. Thank you for continuing to read this even though I update late. NCT 2020 though hmmm

Misfit is just- UGH WHY THE HELL DID I THINK THAT SUNGCHAN IS A VOCALIST HE'S SO AMAZING AND SHOTARO IN MAKE A WISH IS JUST- JSIDNSOSNJAAODHEO

Yeah I'm that whipped for the new members they're so cute!

Deja Vu though I literally cried because Mark is back in dream. I wanna hear him say YO DREAM again. 7dream will always be superior.

All of them look amazing and the whole thing is just unbelievable I love it! I haven't listened to the other songs yet but I will soon. Ot23 lezgoooo!!

xoxo
@hanhyunjie