10- sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ

"We've arrived!" Prince Jaemin exclaimed and I immediately got down from my horse, forgetting to tie him into somewhere to avoid escaping.

I just ran to the door and knocked while I have a huge smile on my face. After awhile the door opened revealing my two favorite people in the world.

"Seunghee!" my mother said and huvged me tight.

I missed them so much. Their hugs and kisses. Their touch. I miss everything about this. I wanna go back to my old life where I'm always with them.

They let go after about a few seconds.

"How'd you get here? Why-" my father asked and I looked back where Jaemin was. He wasn't there.

"Well.. The prince took me here" I said and they both looked taken a back.

"No worries! I know I'm not suppose to be having that kind of relationship where he takes me to places or eat with hi-"

"You eat with him?"

"Yes! Hear me out, he's really nice. I don't know where he is right now but he promised me to bring me here every Saturday to see you! Isn't that great?" I exclaimed.

"Well yes, but wouldn't the both of you get in trouble?" my mother asked.

"Forget that no talking or interacting with royalty unless you're another royalty stereotype. It's not true. They can talk to anyone they wish. I'm friends with him i guess and the son of the duke! I also made a few friends like the other maids and castle guards. It's exciting but I did miss the both of you" I said and we all entered the house.

They didn't have food to give me. Which is okay because I've eaten already but they feel bad for not having enough money to buy food... Which reminds me.

"The duke told me the other day that he'll send a few of his people to give you goods and enough money which I earned through working there. Don't worry everything will be alright" I said and they smiled at me.

"Thank you, I am so proud of you" my mom said and gave me a glass of water.

We suddenly heard a knock. I opened it which revealed Jaemin.

"Good afternoon! I'm sorry for coming late I should've introduced myself awhile ago but I had to go to the village to get a few fruits and bread to give to your lovely parents" he exclaimed which left my parents shocked.

I let him enter and he shook hands with my father and kissed my mother's hand (with her permission of course).

"What a fine gentleman" my mom said and we all sat down.

My mother washed the fruits and my father decided to have a little talk with the prince.

"It's really kind of you your highness. We are so grateful for everything you've done for us today and my daughter" he said and Prince Jaemin smiled.

"It's my pleasure and please don't address me like a prince. You are older than me. If anything you should call me by my real name. It doesn't matter if I'm royalty. What matters is that I respect everybody, royalty or not. So please don't address me like that. Call me as if I'm your son"

Something about the last sentence made me feel fuzzy. What does he mean by that?

"Very well Jaemin. Take good care of my daughter. I know it's her job to take care of you but since my daughter told us that you two are friends then you have to take care of her as well. Understood?" my father stated and Jaemin nodded.

"It would be my pleasure to take care of her" Jaemin looked at me and winked.

It became dark and we both have to go. We bid our goodbyes and hugged them one last time and rode our horses to go.

"So... You finally admit we're friends?" he said and I nodded.

"Yes of course. Thank you for today" I said and gave him a smile.

"Today is not done yet" he suddenky blurted out.

"Follow me" he said and ran to another way.

Where is he going?!

Author's note:

Wrote this while I was sleepy im sorry if it's bad. Im also sorry for not updating hehehe

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie